• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Am I The Only Person Who Thinks?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Grant Gregory looks like a robot when hes out there playing?  I have taken to calling him Grant Gregory cyborg QB. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

disagree

and is your sole purpose on this planet to complain about anything you can and after two big wins, you are left with this completely worthless thought?

disagree

and is your sole purpose on this planet to complain about anything you can and after two big wins, you are left with this completely worthless thought?

This is in no way a complaint but an observation.  I just think dude looks like a robot out there when going about his business.  Do you always have to try to find people to attack after wins? 

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I have seen Gregory play I have been extremely confident in him. Yeah it takes him a down or two to get into the flow, but once he is in it he plays pretty **** well.

If something happened to Grothe, I wouldn't be scared having him come in. Reminds me of Jarrett Brown at WVU, he plays just as good as White in my opinion.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i dont know about "robot"...

but the kid has taken maybe 20 real snaps in his college career.  he's just going thru his progressions the way he's been taught.

compared to Grothe, the master of improvisation and one of the most slippery escape artists in FBS to boot, most QB's are gonna look somewhat stiff and "robotic."

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I have seen Gregory play I have been extremely confident in him. Yeah it takes him a down or two to get into the flow, but once he is in it he plays pretty **** well.

If something happened to Grothe, I wouldn't be scared having him come in. Reminds me of Jarrett Brown at WVU, he plays just as good as White in my opinion.

I think people are missing my point.  The fact that he looks like/moves like a robot has NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW HE PLAYS THE POSITION OR MY SATISFACTION WITH HIM AS A PLAYER.  I just think all of his movements are exaggerated and he looks a little stiff but he still gets the job done and could prolly start at some smaller schools. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

Am I The Only Person Who Thinks?

Ohhhhh....I don't think I'd put all my chips on that one.  8)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

what some call "stiff" or "robotic", others might call "proper mechanics" or "cool under fire"

I am not attacking you. I disagreed with your point. Do you always attack people who disagree wtih your useless points?

what some call "stiff" or "robotic", others might call "proper mechanics" or "cool under fire"

I am not attacking you. I disagreed with your point. Do you always attack people who disagree wtih your useless points?

and it goes round and around and around

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I gotta go with Dozer on this one and he does not usually complain IMO

Gregory has the type of upper body and a long neck that makes the helmet sit real high and he looks like a robot when he moves his legs because his upper body is longer than his lower body.

That being said he runs the ball and looks like Mauck at Cincy; getting yards but looking like a robot doing it.

I do not think Dozer was bashing his play just the way he looks.

Archived