• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is as good as anybody in the country

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

We are definitely as good as any team in the country. However, we have a way to go to be a championship caliber team.  You have to be consistent week in and week out to get to the next level.  that will come with more experience.  We still need to learn how to win with a target on our backs. 

Mike Ford in at running back can only help!

GROTHE > TEBOW   

as much as I hate Tebow he is head and shoulders above Grothe. 

I think it's a product of the system and the OL talent...  Grothe starting at UF would do as well if not better.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

GROTHE > TEBOW   

as much as I hate Tebow he is head and shoulders above Grothe. 

I think it's a product of the system and the OL talent...  Grothe starting at UF would do as well if not better.

I disagree Tebow forces the ball far less than Grothe and doesnt fumble or throw as many ints.  Grothe needs to learn to take what the defense is giving him and to consistently throw the ball away instead of taking sacks for big losses (he had done better at this the last 2 games though).  Tebow with a year less development is already a more polished QB than Matt.       

Edit: And because Tebow is such a different runner (FB playing QB) than Grothe i don't think he would fit the system as well as you think. 

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

people are totally underestimating the impact of having a strong, deep OLine and the talent that Teabag has around him.

i dont nec. think Grothe is better, but if it didnt take our receivers 9 games to learn how to reel in catchable passes, Grothe's stats would look a whole lot better than they do now.

• Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

It's nice to see some are dusting off the green colored glasses.    I'm sure we'll see a thread soon that we should be ahead of West Virginia in the rankings......

Archived