• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Ice Hockey Jerseys- Are Here!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

Only XL left, get them now and have them in plenty of time for the holidays!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Don't have the money now, but when the new shipment comes in January, I may have to get one

I can put one aside if you want to pick it up on Monday, Tue, Wed on campus. Just let me know the color so I can pull it when I get them.

I will not have them until after the football game on Saturday when I pick them up from my house.

If I can pick them up on Friday, I can email you and let you know- but I do not think my schedule will allow that currently.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

For everyone that wanted an Ice Bulls jersey.... we will have them at our game on Sunday (11/18) at 10:30am in Brandon (vs MTSU)

They are $90 and custom dyed to match the USF logo. It includes a tack twill USF patch on the front.

Here are pictures of our home (white) and away (green) jerseys:

1927028071_58f39d96db.jpg?v=0

1925566042_e3082df7a6.jpg?v=0

Any questions post here or email: usficebulls@aol.com

nice but it should say SOUTH FLORIDA OR USF

our helmets say USF on both sides.

Adding lettering to the jersey would clutter it, unless we made a smaller U. When we can afford it we are adding logo patches with the 'U(horned)SF' logo patch, but that will set us back a couple hundred dollars- something that will be added to these same jerseys next season. If you know anyone that would sponsor that now we would gladly make the improvements :)

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I know I want want, but cannot decide to get green or white.  It will be an early christmas present for myself.

How do I hook up to get one if I cannot make it to one of those sites - can I email someone and send a check and have it mailed to me.

I think they are awesome, personally.  Very, very cool.....

USF Girls, since you have seen them, which do you think looks best - the green or the white?

email usficebulls@aol.com provide your shipping zip code for instant ups.com quote.

We will provide an address- we can only take checks or money orders currently. Once it is sent you will have your jersey within 4 days.

Make sure you send the email soon, as we are holding until checks arrive and only have 3 left until the new shippment comes in January.

Personally I like the green the best. No real reason, I just like green more than white.

• Content Count:  444

I can put one aside if you want to pick it up on Monday, Tue, Wed on campus. Just let me know the color so I can pull it when I get them.

I will not have them until after the football game on Saturday when I pick them up from my house.

If I can pick them up on Friday, I can email you and let you know- but I do not think my schedule will allow that currently.

USF_Girl,

I sent you an IM...

Archived