• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't get the wrong impression of me

BJ

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

I think you are misunderstanding "accepting mediocrity" with being reasonable and having been through some tough times where things didn't go our way. Yes-- we had the talent to get it done but we fell short. That is life-- you take the good with the bad.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

it's ironic that i'm the one who's called an extremely negative fan because i'm disappointed in this team. it's ironic because i actually had high expectations for this team. everyone else seemed more than happy enough to expect 3 or 4 losses.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I have sounded negative lately, but don't misunderstand me. I am a Bulls fan, and I'm proud of it. This season WAS a disappointment (no, not a bust, but a disappointment), and there are a lot of things we need to do better on. I'm not spewing nonsense, I'm being honest. That's just because I'm passionate about our team.

I hope we finish out the season on a good note. We started with 'Cuse, let's pack the house on Saturday and continue it against Louisville, then Pitt, and have a blast wherever our bowl end up being. Go Bulls!

Easy their fella, no need to prove your fanhood to us.

Im also dissapointed that we aren't better, aka winning the Big East Title, but if we end up in a bowl game against FSU Ill be mildly contempt

• Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

According to Coach Leavitt's goal each year, the season has been a disappointment. Every year, Leavitt has the goal to win the BIG EAST. That has yet to happen, so each of the last three seasons have been a disappointment in that regard. He is still proud of his team though. We will be alright.

Archived