• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More Rutgers Disrespect (surprise, surprise!)

crambone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Why was Ray Rice still rushing into the fourth quarter when Rutgers is up by 3 scores?

Oh yeah, because Greg Schiano is a classes ******* who cares more about padding stats than being a good coach.

I'm shocked that the RU faithful (ha, their bandwagon has decreased in size more than ours!) didn't curse out the Army as well.

• Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers looks more and more fraudulent every week. Ray Rice is their entire team, beating us is their entire season, and their non-league schedule is a joke. I suspect they will have a difficult time staying competitive without #27. Especially if Syracuse becomes relevant in northeast recruiting again.

• Content Count:  9,038

that's classless? you're an idiot

Tell me how this isn't classless, and I will shut up.

There is NO EXCUSE for running your first string in the fourth quarter when you're up by 3 scores against an offense that hasn't even scored against you all night.

Plain and simple.

• Content Count:  12,293

its clear they are trying to win him the heisman.  not really anything wrong with that

• Content Count:  2,569

I would bet that Rice getting 30 + carries per game is not doing much to help his NFL stock.  Cry-ano is running him into the ground.  Pointless to give this guy that many carries in blowouts.  But what do I care (unless he goes to the Bucs)?

• Content Count:  31

Rice had like 2 carries in the fourth quarter and Schiano gave it to him so that he could break the school record for rushing yards in a game, he only needed a few yards to break it. From that point on our 3rd string RB was in and 3rd string Qb and pretty much 2nd string defense. Why don't you try doing some research next time idiot.

Archived