• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uncle Burly's????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

From www.gousfbulls.com :

Prado On ESPN 1470AM Wednesday 

Courtesy: USF

Release: 11/06/2007

Courtesy: J. Meric

http://www.gousfbulls.com/

Coach Prado 

TAMPA, Fla. – University of South Florida head baseball coach Lelo Prado will join the ESPN Radio 1470 AM crew for the I-4 Caddie Sports Show Wednesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Uncle Burly's on Dale Mabry Highway.

Prado will be a special guest on the show, along with Art LeDuc from Sports Art Illustrated, Bucified Bert - the Tampa Bay Buccaneers mascot, and others yet to be named.

Joe Tedesco leads the ESPN Radio crew, and will be joined by Cristen Child, Richie B and Roger Frechette on the show that will be broadcast live from 17667 N. Dale Mabry Highway in Lutz. The show is also simulcast in Orlando on ESPN Radio 1080 AM.

See Prado and the Bulls in action this Friday, Nov. 9, as the team plays an intrasquad scrimmage at Red McEwen Field on the USF campus in Tampa.

The Bulls open the 2008 season on Friday, Feb. 22 when USF hosts Indiana State at 7 p.m. at Red McEwen Field.

Does anyone know where this place is?  I live in North Tampa and have never heard of the place.

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

From www.gousfbulls.com :

Prado On ESPN 1470AM Wednesday 

Courtesy: USF

Release: 11/06/2007

Courtesy: J. Meric

http://www.gousfbulls.com/

Coach Prado 

TAMPA, Fla. – University of South Florida head baseball coach Lelo Prado will join the ESPN Radio 1470 AM crew for the I-4 Caddie Sports Show Wednesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Uncle Burly's on Dale Mabry Highway.

Prado will be a special guest on the show, along with Art LeDuc from Sports Art Illustrated, Bucified Bert - the Tampa Bay Buccaneers mascot, and others yet to be named.

Joe Tedesco leads the ESPN Radio crew, and will be joined by Cristen Child, Richie B and Roger Frechette on the show that will be broadcast live from 17667 N. Dale Mabry Highway in Lutz. The show is also simulcast in Orlando on ESPN Radio 1080 AM.

See Prado and the Bulls in action this Friday, Nov. 9, as the team plays an intrasquad scrimmage at Red McEwen Field on the USF campus in Tampa.

The Bulls open the 2008 season on Friday, Feb. 22 when USF hosts Indiana State at 7 p.m. at Red McEwen Field.

Does anyone know where this place is?  I live in North Tampa and have never heard of the place.

Thought the Bucs' mascot was Captain Fear..

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

If that's a BBQ kind of place, I seem to remember eating there when last in Tampa.

Brad, what shopping Center is it in?  What other stores/restaurants are located with it?

• Content Count:  959

corner of van dyke and dale mabry. new strip center la fitness is in there

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

Brad, what shopping Center is it in?  What other stores/restaurants are located with it?

I don't remember, I just remember it being in a newer looking strip mall.  Cold beverages.  Pretty good food too. 

I think there was a golf store nearby...sorry,  can't remember a whole lot more.

OK, got it.  I was wondering if it was up in that shopping center.  Its pretty new.  There is a big Golf store up there too.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

its near a stop light.  ;D

• Content Count:  213

There's a bunch of eateries in that strip mall. It's on the east side of the road.

Archived