• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thinking back on it all...

BJ

Guest JulmisteForPrez

We all really know that we're saving the super-secret plays for 2009 when Grothe is a senior... That's our year!

:D ;D

You may be on to something.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

2 or 3 trick plays could set the tempor for the next 3 games to go 3-0 and 9/3 overall (10/3 w/toilet bowl win).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

I was looking for the reverse to Amari to his left where he throws the ball deep (he is still eft handed, yes?) before the injury.  He couldn't catch it this year but maybe he could have thrown it.  A little Trickeration this year - at some point - would have been nice.  But then again maybe that bootleg play on the goal line was our trick play. 

Never mind. 

• Content Count:  1,260

I've been thinking about that a lot over the past three days as well......

Everyone saying Greg Gregory was playing it "close to the vest" for these games later in the season.

Um, nope......same NINE predictable plays and AWFUL gameplanning he had against ELON.

Hey now....he did break out with that bubble screen for the first time last week. (Thought I was going to have a heart attack!)  :D

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

We all really know that we're saving the super-secret plays for 2009 when Grothe is a senior... That's our year!

I can't blame people for thinking that we were saving the good stuff for a later opponent though... I mean, it looks like a Pop Warner offense's playbook... Except I think I remember more creativity...

all of my offenses in years of coaching kids were more sophisticated than usf's

qb running most of time will not work after a while

• Content Count:  3,827

BJ makes great points...

• Content Count:  1,457

I was looking for the reverse to Amari to his left where he throws the ball deep (he is still eft handed, yes?) before the injury.  He couldn't catch it this year but maybe he could have thrown it.  A little Trickeration this year - at some point - would have been nice.  But then again maybe that bootleg play on the goal line was our trick play. 

Never mind. 

If a naked bootleg is our tricked our play - Fire Gregory!

If a naked bootleg with a pitch back to Carlton Mitchell and then a throwback to Matt Grothe who runs 29 yards untouched into the endzone is a tricked out play - We win with Leavitt calling that one.

Archived