• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For the love of God, tell me this isn't true (Leavitt crying over loss)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

the guys who think you can't cry in sports have serious repressed sexual issues. because it's apparently a horrible thing to show emotion after such events.

Leavitt cried because he cares a LOT, just like anyone else that has ever cried after a huge win/loss. who cares

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  385

Did you get any TV media of Leavitt's post game news conference down in Tampa?  Was he seriously crying over the loss?  If so, he has completely lost it.  He's gone from embarrassing sideline behavior to embarrassing post-game behavior.

"The loss was so devastating that coach Jim Leavitt choked back tears after the game."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/other/sfl-flspusf04nbnov04,0,890205.story

embarrasing?

Who wouldn't want to play for this guy? I can't believe you consider this kind of behavior "embarassing."

Dude is as real as it gets and that was an emotional game. It also shows how much he cares about his players.

After WVU last year he almost made me start crying.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

I've been posting here for years but was recently just paroled from prison; explaining my lengthy absence.  Since my parole came with conditions, Brad advised me to select a different nickname that what I used before my incarceration.

Interesting... Was one of the conditions of reinstatement to not post in the Mad Cow?

• Content Count:  104

I've been posting here for years but was recently just paroled from prison; explaining my lengthy absence.  Since my parole came with conditions, Brad advised me to select a different nickname that what I used before my incarceration.

Interesting... Was one of the conditions of reinstatement to not post in the Mad Cow?

I have not yet been advised of such a condition.  And the paroling wasn't necessarily "official" nor "announced".  There was no parole board hearing that I was advised of.  I simply checked the door to the cell one day and it wasn't locked.  I figured if they didn't want me out gallivanting around with the general population, they would have kept the door locked.  Then, one day, the top cop saw me hanging out on a street corner and simply welcomed me back but advised using a new name.

Hey, if I learned anything in the clink, it was to not question what the top cop tells you.

• Content Count:  171

Did you get any TV media of Leavitt's post game news conference down in Tampa?  Was he seriously crying over the loss?  If so, he has completely lost it.  He's gone from embarrassing sideline behavior to embarrassing post-game behavior.

"The loss was so devastating that coach Jim Leavitt choked back tears after the game."

embarrasing?

Who wouldn't want to play for this guy? I can't believe you consider this kind of behavior "embarassing."

Dude is as real as it gets and that was an emotional game. It also shows how much he cares about his players.

After WVU last year he almost made me start crying.

I think CJL is a great coach but his sideline antics are a bit over the top.

He whines so much that I am sure the refs just tune him out after a while .

• Content Count:  416

I think he really upped the whining and toned down the freak outs after the rutgers game. I mean he saw what a great job for Schiano it did, he just doesn't have the technique down yet. Getting in a refs ear about watching such and such offensive lineman for holding can get results if you set it up properly.

• Content Count:  132

Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric condition defined as recurrent episodes of significant disturbance in mood. These disturbances can occur on a spectrum that ranges from debilitating depression to unbridled mania. Individuals suffering from bipolar disorder typically experience fluid states of mania, hypomania or what is referred to as a mixed state in conjunction with depressive episodes. These clinical states typically alternate with a normal range of mood. The disorder has been subdivided into bipolar I, bipolar II and cyclothymia, with both bipolar I and bipolar II potentially presenting with rapid cycling.

• Content Count:  416

Har Har Har. Why are you here if you don't want to talk seriously about football and you aren't a bulls fan?

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe if you don't like our coach and his passion you should go and be a fan of one of those storied programs with age old coaches, preferrably one who goes on and off of the field on a golf cart

• Content Count:  1,911

Leavitt was emotional during the press conference, and took his time, but it wasnt like the WVU interview.

Archived