• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For the love of God, tell me this isn't true (Leavitt crying over loss)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Did you get any TV media of Leavitt's post game news conference down in Tampa?  Was he seriously crying over the loss?  If so, he has completely lost it.  He's gone from embarrassing sideline behavior to embarrassing post-game behavior.

"The loss was so devastating that coach Jim Leavitt choked back tears after the game."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/other/sfl-flspusf04nbnov04,0,890205.story

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

He dang near cried after a win during an onfield postgame interview, what makes doing it after a devastating loss any different?

• Content Count:  1,238

Did you get any TV media of Leavitt's post game news conference down in Tampa?  Was he seriously crying over the loss?  If so, he has completely lost it.  He's gone from embarrassing sideline behavior to embarrassing post-game behavior.

"The loss was so devastating that coach Jim Leavitt choked back tears after the game."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/other/sfl-flspusf04nbnov04,0,890205.story

First I've heard of it.

"No. 2 to . . . nowhere"...what's that say for the one's we have beaten and for those even farther down the rankings...are they "Non-Existing"?

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

I heard him being interviewed on the radio show after the game and it sounded like it to me.  Of course, I get where he is coming from.  He said something to the effect of:

I told the defense you have to play the best defense of your life and get the offense the ball back a lot.  If you do, we will win the game.  They did, and we didn't win.  And he wanted consistency in the calls from the refs and he would be heartbroken if he watches the tape and sees interference in that last pass play.  He also said you can't turn the ball over 8 times and win so he wasn't complaining or anything.

I like it.  Emotional guy.  It's not embarrassing, it's real.

• Content Count:  416

Gator fan please note:

Meyer, of course, became emotional after last year's loss at LSU and shed some tears in his postgame press conference.

Monday, he was asked if it's OK to cry in football.

"I'll tell you one thing about football," Meyer said. "After a hard day's work, you don't see guys shake hands and leave. Everybody hugs each other.

"In some sports, it's just good game (and you shake hands). You don't do that in football. Football is hard, really hard."

Link

>:(

Is this one of those Gator impostors?

• Content Count:  416

He showed up around the time of the Gator fan bunch impersonating as Bulls fan and the name BULLSBULLSBULLS doesn't exactly sound like a first choice name and could;ve easily been GATORGATORGATOR. A few of his previous posts seemed odd but I don't recall an admission of gator love as such though.

• Content Count:  1,894

i seen it on the website,he didnt cry but he got emotional. It was good. It was heart felt he was expressing how proud he is of the team for battling. It wasnt over the loss. It was more about his players not being rewarded for hard work and stuff. The are the kinds of posts that are agrivating

He showed up around the time of the Gator fan bunch impersonating as Bulls fan and the name BULLSBULLSBULLS doesn't exactly sound like a first choice name and could;ve easily been GATORGATORGATOR. A few of his previous posts seemed odd but I don't recall an admission of gator love as such though.

I wonder if a list of these guys should be posted somewhere.

• Content Count:  104

I've been posting here for years but was recently just paroled from prison; explaining my lengthy absence.  Since my parole came with conditions, Brad advised me to select a different nickname that what I used before my incarceration.

Archived