• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I like what is saw at the Basketball game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Whats the deal with Comp tickets for basketball games? do we have them?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

And thank goodness they have a $10 walk up ticket this year that will be available for every game.  That really helps when taking 2 teenagers.

FINALLY!!!

what really killed USF basketball attedance was the ticket pricing.  they cant expect to have pricing in line with other Big East programs when we clearly don't play like a big east program (yet)

can you give me some more info on these 10 dollar walk up tickets....where are they located?

• Content Count:  1,433

This is going to be a fun year....I love Daunte and Dominique.  Hope I have their names right....those boys are shooters.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

And thank goodness they have a $10 walk up ticket this year that will be available for every game.  That really helps when taking 2 teenagers.

FINALLY!!!

what really killed USF basketball attedance was the ticket pricing.  they cant expect to have pricing in line with other Big East programs when we clearly don't play like a big east program (yet)

can you give me some more info on these 10 dollar walk up tickets....where are they located?

The $10 tickets (actually $8 plus $2 box office fee) are located behind the basket in the second level for OOC games, and in the entire third level for BE games.

Archived