• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Still nationwide Bull's love

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

I took a trip to Chicago last weekend to go to Soldier Field and watch the Bears play. It was the day after the disappointing loss to UConn. But there was a guy about 10 rows up from me wearing a USF shirt. I was shocked and meant to talk to him but he left before I could even give him the horns. Still pretty cool to see some USF love in Chicago.

• Content Count:  5,691

I took a trip to Chicago last weekend to go to Soldier Field and watch the Bears play. It was the day after the disappointing loss to UConn. But there was a guy about 10 rows up from me wearing a USF shirt. I was shocked and meant to talk to him but he left before I could even give him the horns. Still pretty cool to see some USF love in Chicago.

There are over 2k alums in the area!

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  2,461

I have some friends from Chicago (lives here now) and loves the Bulls. I think they are just informed sports fans up there!

• Content Count:  743

GO BULLS

How many of them are active? I went to ESPNzone and was the only Bulls fan to watch the game there. Most people there looked at me funny. A few said "Is that a South Florida shirt?"

GO BULLS

How many of them are active? I went to ESPNzone and was the only Bulls fan to watch the game there. Most people there looked at me funny. A few said "Is that a South Florida shirt?"

We just started the chapter this past summer. This fall we have had watch parties every weekend except this past one. I would say we have a core group of 10 or so and then another 10 -20 that have come at least once. It takes time....

Until this year I used to think my wife and I were the only Bulls up here.

GO BULLS

let me know if you are ever in town when a game is going on

plus espnzone is in a touristy area of the city...we host our watch parties a few miles north of there in lincoln park

• Content Count:  936

Chicago is great. WIsh I could convince my SO to move there.

Chicago is great. WIsh I could convince my SO to move there.

My wife (also a Bull) and I love it up here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

My hat is off to any Bulls that far away that still gather to watch the game.  Congrats, guys -- I am proud to call you brother Bulls!!!  My son is in the Navy in So. Carolina and I just had "someone" send him three games on DVD because he can't stand missing the games (I used to take him when we just started -- he is now 21) and people keep asking him about the Bulls because of his shirts.

In another thread I related how last week I got a "Go Bulls" at the Wichita Airport from a driver of a van from a small unknown college.  We are being known around the country.  Some people forget where we started from and expect a lot more.  That's OK.  But, we are doing GREAT!!!  And me and my son are **** PROUD!!

Archived