• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

call me crazy but

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

I'm pulling for UCF against Southern Miss

I hate USM that much-- truly

Jeff Bower -- please burn in helll

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I'm pulling for UCF against Southern Miss

I hate USM that much-- truly

Jeff Bower -- please burn in helll

If their was a way that they could both lose I would be all for it.  However, since their must be a winner I am pulling for USM.  We need UCF defeated and dejected for the next couple years.

• Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

With this win, UCF could very well finish the year 9-3 and host the CUSA championship game.  That is the type of year that could serioulsy spring them into a great year of recruiting.

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

c'mon-- 64-12

that is enough of an edge on them in recruiting imo

and if they are doing well, it makes our destruction of them look that much more relevant.

if they somehow finish with a better record than us-- ughh-- and then try to talk smack to us after this years game-- that will be laughable

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

c'mon-- 64-12

and if they are doing well, it makes our destruction of them look that much more relevant.

if they somehow finish with a better record than us-- ughh-- and then try to talk smack to us after this years game-- that will be laughable

usf will not get great runners,receivers or offensive lineman because of usf's silly gimmick conservative offense

• Content Count:  711

c'mon-- 64-12

We'll be fine...and players remember only the latest.  The one game might not be that much of a tool for you...it'll help...there's more to recruiting than one blowout win.  You will probably have the edge on us anyway with that BCS tag....but I don't think we'll be competing for that many players, anyway.  If we finish strong...we will be able to stilll get some good players in there and have some on the way.

I think your win over WVU was pretty big and with the sellout...that helped.  Although I'm sure a lot of players couldn't make it because it was a friday night game...and that's when they'd be playing.  We don't use the head to head matchups in single games to recruit, anyway...it's all about their experiences during the visits...and finishing the season strong.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Way to drop Southern Miss on their heads last night. I honestly did not expect that to happen.

• Content Count:  711

Way to drop Southern Miss on their heads last night. I honestly did not expect that to happen.

We needed it...it seems like that loss in Ray Jay really got these guys to wake up and start playing together again.  The leaders on the team really stepped up to gather the troops...we'll see how the rest of the season goes.

• Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

With this win, UCF could very well [glow=yellow,2,300]finish the year 9-3 and host the CUSA championship game[/glow].  That is the type of year that could serioulsy spring them into a great year of recruiting.

Didn't you already do that a couple of years ago?

• Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

...it seems like that loss in Ray Jay really got these guys to wake up and start playing together again.

No, you just started playing inferior teams again .....

Archived