• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey ya Bulls...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry I been away, didn't want you guys to think you got rid of me that easy.  That was a tough loss the other night, but some of your fans seem to be taking it a little too far. 

This season is not over, and you guys will still go to a nice bowl game IMO.  The bowl sponsors probably have been watching at how well you guys travel.

And me and my friend were talking about how this season is gonna pay huge dividends for your program.

It's like winning the lottery and you have everything you need/wanted to buy, so now you should live off the interest.  These H.S. prospects are seeing the positives of going to USF.  I think you fellas are gonna be ok.  I'm not trying to be a sunshine pumper, just keep your heads up and look to the future.  Unlike Bama, and live in this past.....

Go Bulls, War **** Eagle

• Content Count:  341

thanks AUFan.....thanks for the positives...we sure need more around here

• Content Count:  20

True class.  That's what every team needs.  Even blog posters.  Thanks AU!!!!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

AU appreciate your post!  I too believe that we have accomplished a lot this year, and the season isn't over yet.  We are on our way.  11 years in existence and we are now becoming a known entity.  The fact of the matter is, no matter what the fans, alumni and posters on this board say, the future looks real good for the BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

I would agree, what we have accomplished this season has been amazing. The losses hurt, but the program will benfit in huge ways from this season. the $$$$$$$$$$$$ that the program has made will be huge.

benefit

• Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Unfortunately, I can't search posts on this board.  I wanted to dig up the poll that was done preseason to show everyone what we projected our record to be before the season started.  I think it would be eyeopening for those who fear that we are underachieving.

We are doing better than it feels.  What we are feeling is the fear that the losses will continue.  We can't know that for sure as we couldn't know before the season started that we were going to be ranked #2 during the season.

Thanks, AU.  It really stings to have two losses in a row.  But it only stings.  It shouldn't kill anyone.

honestly I figured 9-3 and the Tire bowl in Charlotte.

I had a ton of fun in Charlotte and would love to go back and ply an ACC team. (Clemson?).

• Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

I either projected like you or 8-4.  I think it was 8-4 because of Auburn.  At any rate, we are on track for what I thought.  I am disappointed so far because the games we lost were winnable, but not overall devastated and am still proud to wear the gear.

I just got back from Wichita friday.  At the Wichita airport, a van from a local college pulled up, lowered the window, the driver pointed to my USF jersey and said, "That's a beautiful jersey!"  I said, "Well, we are doing pretty good this year".  He told me that he was from St. Petersburg and that he makes all our games that he can.  Got a "Go Bulls" from him as he pulled away.

We are still USF.  We are still proud and amazed at the speed of ascent that this team has exhibited. CJL is still my coach.  It's all cool.

Archived