• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Capogna's Saturday?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Given that one half of the place (the side with the bar & TV's) is reserved for the USF watch party, you only have Bulls

fans sticking around. So, if there's other tourista's (e.g. those with a bent towards UF, etc.), they should be elsewhere

by then.

I'd say 30-45 minutes prior to kickoff would suffice.  For Rutgers, which was on  school night, it started to fill up about

30 minutes prior to kickoff.  Besides, it ain't like you've got anything else on the agenda for game day, right?

Oh yeah right!  Like I said on the Watch Party thread...Wooly and his crew were there before us @ 5:45pm!!!  The game started at 8pm!!!!

Anyways... the mugs are sold out, but we will have more next year with a different logo.  BTW, the mugs are 24oz. so you're getting 2 beers for the low low price of one BUCK!!!

• Content Count:  1,142

Will the Pineillas County Group be at Capogna's this weekend for the game?  Are they still doing $1 beers for the special mug?  Might need to make a trip out there.

Go Bulls!!

We'll be celebrating Emma's 1st Birthday!  I have CAKE!!!  Yes, I know...I'm a great football mom since her 1st cake has Emma and Coach Leavitt on it! 

• Content Count:  1,238

Besides, it ain't like you've got anything else on the agenda for game day, right?

Thanx for the info.

Just trying to figure out travel time from S. Tampa.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

get there early if you wanna get a good spot. We went last week and it was bananas. Big Ups to Mutt!!!

Go Bullz!!!

Anything I can do for you guys, it's cool...    You preforming during halftime??  Call me so I can get you set up.

-mutt

• Content Count:  695

I think the earlier you get to Capogna's the better as this is the best place to be if your are  a  BULLiever!  It is great to cheer and be with others that have the same passion for USF.  The WV vs Rugters game is on at noon and then our game follows.  Come early but don't be late as all of us can hardly wait! GO BULLS!   ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

I've heard the food and atmosphere is great there, but what's the tv/projector situation like?  Gotta watch USF games on a large screen.

• Content Count:  46

get there early if you wanna get a good spot. We went last week and it was bananas. Big Ups to Mutt!!!

Go Bullz!!!

Anything I can do for you guys, it's cool...    You preforming during halftime??   Call me so I can get you set up.

-mutt

I'm gonna PM you

but...

WE CAN'T SHOW UP TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND NOT SHUT IT DOWN!!!

GO BULLZ and BABY BULLZ TOO !!!

Archived