• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O-Coord fault for the loss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

Sometimes I get to thinking and wondering... is Grothe smart enough and experienced enough to be able to make the play calls? Could he be next year? :thumbsup? :thumbsdown?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I never wondered why our OC didn't do somthing about the fake Punt & FG ... and why he didn't wrap up that receiver instead of hitting him and allowing him to run that long TD ... and why didn't he come up with a plan to stop Rice ?!?

I better get the DVD soon and watch this game again.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

I am sure this is a reply to the most meaningless part of this thread, but waterboy is a sexist term.

Actually, that was the most meaningFUL part of this thread ..... although trainers should have been added to the extensive list.

• Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I do not understand why there is so much sarcasm in some of these replies. I think that it goes without saying that football is a team game there is blame to go around. If you watched the game then you know USF misfired in many areas. But strategy and coaching are things that can be corrected throughout the unfolding of a football game. Perfect example is what Schiano did with his defensive adjustment in the second half. I hear many people blaming things that cannot be changed throughout the coarse of a game (missed tackles, dropped passes, officiating etc) but offensive play calling can definitely be altered.

That is why IMHO if there is anywhere that blame can be placed in the outcome of the game it would be there. Some fans from the first couple of games were worried about Gregory's play calling and I was not one of them. I like the packages and schema he was putting on the field but this game definitely has place doubt in my mind on his ability to be our O-coord.

O and by the way the water "people" did an excellent job  ;D

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I do not understand why there is so much sarcasm in some of these replies. I think that it goes without saying that football is a team game there is blame to go around. If you watched the game then you know USF misfired in many areas. But strategy and coaching are things that can be corrected throughout the unfolding of a football game. Perfect example is what Schiano did with his defensive adjustment in the second half. I hear many people blaming things that cannot be changed throughout the coarse of a game (missed tackles, dropped passes, officiating etc) but offensive play calling can definitely be altered.

That is why IMHO if there is anywhere that blame can be placed in the outcome of the game it would be there. Some fans from the first couple of games were worried about Gregory's play calling and I was not one of them. I like the packages and schema he was putting on the field but this game definitely has place doubt in my mind on his ability to be our O-coord.

O and by the way the water "people" did an excellent job  ;D

leavitt is also at fault

he could have told OC to change the plays

• Content Count:  2,726

I blame the schools...

Family Guy Quote...anyone get it?

• Content Count:  4,501

This is not directed at you Bullhornz -

BLAME  BLAME  BLAME

Good thing all the freaken rocket sceintists on this board aren't the coaches because they would spend all week blaming someone instead of preparing for the next game.

• Content Count:  76

It's over we lost....were 6-1.  ::) Let's cry about it. Why are so few people talking about the Uconn game? I'm sure they are focused on USF.

• Content Count:  1,238

It's over we lost....were 6-1.  ::) Let's cry about it. Why are so few people talking about the Uconn game? I'm sure they are focused on USF.

:clap Here, Here  :clap

Archived