• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On a positive note!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I just wanted to say that I noticed a lot of USF gear this Saturday when I was hanging out in the Brandon area. There were a lot of shirts and hats which was a good thing to see after that loss against Rutgers. Most USF fans that I have spoke to agree that the Bulls should have won that game, and they are excited about the rest ot the year. We need to beat UCONN!!! GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I was listening to 620 in the car this afternoon and the talk was all USF Bulls.  This on the day before a big game for the Bucs.

It is amazing how fast this town has become Bulls crazy. 

Now saying all that.....Go Bucs, beat the Lions!  ;D

• Content Count:  937

yeah i went to blockbuster near campus last night and i saw that hooters had "go bulls" on their sign for the last few weeks so I was like hmm I wonder if they took that off, but sure enough it said "we still bull-ieve" GO BULLS!!

made me happy

• Content Count:  2,478

yeah i went to blockbuster near campus last night and i saw that hooters had "go bulls" on their sign for the last few weeks so I was like hmm I wonder if they took that off, but sure enough it said "we still bull-ieve" GO BULLS!!

made me happy

Yeah, I saw that at a few different places and I loved it. That is awesome! I am wearing my Leavittown shirt tomorrow!

• Content Count:  1,238

My truck is still covered with spirit, since Thursday night, and people still yell at me as I drive by, "Go Bulls!"

• Content Count:  12,293

yea doesnt look like there is even a dent in the "bandwagon"

• Content Count:  2,461

Sign outside Hooters on Roosevelt, next to the Publix, has a sign out front that says "WE STILL BULLIEVE".

I tried to get a pic for you guys but my phone camera sucks.

• Content Count:  1,238

Sign outside Hooters on Roosevelt, next to the Publix, has a sign out front that says "WE STILL BULLIEVE".

Now that's what I call a positive note.

• Content Count:  743

I just wanted to say that I noticed a lot of USF gear this Saturday when I was hanging out in the Brandon area. There were a lot of shirts and hats which was a good thing to see after that loss against Rutgers. Most USF fans that I have spoke to agree that the Bulls should have won that game, and they are excited about the rest ot the year. We need to beat UCONN!!! GO BULLS!!!!

I work at Hibbett Sports in the U-Mall and we usually don't carry anything USF. This year we've got like 10 different shirts, jerseys and hats. People come in and can't get enough Bulls stuff this year. It's awesome this year.

• Content Count:  1,433

Here in Lakeland, I wear Bulls stuff nearly every day.  For years, nobody has said a word; now I'm stopped by total strangers to talk USF football.  Amazing.

Archived