• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

did this loss....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

....ruin anybody elses day?

man the UCONN games seems a lifetime away...

• Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

It kind of ruined last night actually but luckily the beer help me sleep.  And if last night wasn't bad enough, I actually watched it again today, maybe hoping something would change.  It has been kind of a bummer day but life goes on as does the season. 

FINISH STRONG! 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

It kind of ruined last night actually but luckily the beer help me sleep.  And if last night wasn't bad enough, I actually watched it again today, maybe hoping something would change.  It has been kind of a bummer day but life goes on as does the season.   

FINISH STRONG! 

true. we will rebound big

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I will be over it until Sunday when the Writers and Coaches rip into our ranking. 

I am thinking somewhere between 13-15.  But I wouldnt be shocked if those bastard writers and coaches booted us out.

At least the BCS will see it as a loss on the road to a team that was 5-2 and WE will know that Rutgers is a top-15 team with some blemishes

• Content Count:  108

How are we going to fall out of the top 25?  It's not like we lost at home to App. State.  I won't be shocked to fall out of the top 10, maybe as low as 15 but I doubt any worse.

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

It was bad and i was down for awhile but guys if you would had been told at the beginning of the year that

USF would be 6-1 and ranked in top 15 with a shot at the Big East title at this point in time most if not all of us would have been jumping for joy.

Go Bulls lets run the tables and win the BIG EAST

• Content Count:  282

I had been nuclear-bombed depressed last night, I was only fire-bombed depressed this a.m. and by the end of the day today talking with sympathetic folks at work and commiserating on this board with my Bulls-brothers, I am coming around.

We have had a phenomenal year and our guys can only learn from this.  They got a taste of what it means to be a huge and winning program and learn what it feels like to play with expectations.  Now they will learn how to move on from a loss and regroup and play back into the championship like the champions that we know them to be.  We will learn what it takes to be classy supporters of winners and to handle their defeats that come with aplomb. 

This will teach us to savor victory and makes future victory sweeter. 

We will be back.  We will win.  We are champions.  We are USF!

Go Bulls!!

Archived