• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we win out and so does WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

If WVU wins out and USF wins out.

USF goes to a BCS bowl, probably Orange Bowl against Florida Gators.

WVU goes to New Orleans for the National Championship against Oklahoma

You drink some funny stuff there. You have to beat ranked teams at some point in the 12 game season to get to the national championship. Feel free to list the ranked schools you've beaten this year.... That's right, you've beaten NOBODY!

Believe me - *I* agree with you...  Which is why I'm confused that after our Rutgers loss so many of the talking heads (espn etc) were saying that WVU now had a chance to get back to #2 and maybe a NC????    How could that be?!?!  If we win out - and WVU wins out, how could they jump over us if we've beaten them and have the SOS in our favor??

I don't get it!    ???

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

ya know...the game last night...UCONN v UL did something for me. I stopped thinking about the Rutgers game and started focusing on UCONN seeing as how they are 6-1 and USF travels up there. Thank Gawd too because I was going mad thinking about it. Go Bulls BEAT uconn!

Archived