• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Loss Is On Gregory Being Outcoached By Schiano

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

It's so easy to armchair QB after a game like this.  And I understand....God knows I was doing this for a good part of the game.  But I will tell you that I trust in CJL, and I will not pretend that I know more than him or the staff that he has put together.  We still have a relatively young team, and I firmly believe that this will not be our only chance at a National Championship. 

I don't like making excuses, and I know that we COULD HAVE won that game.  But, good God, if you would have told me as I sat there in the stands at the KY Wesleyan game, that we would be in the position we are now, I would have laughed in your face.  I know that it is not any consolation.  I can't even begin to describe how bad this loss hurts me as a fan.  But lets keep things in perspective Bulls Fans.  We still have a legit shot at a BE Championship, and a shot at beating one of those bastard teams that thinks we are a 2nd rate team.  We need to rally behind our Bulls.  They need us now more than ever.  Let's make this a season to remember.

• Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

leavitt, burnham, mcarney are on the d side of the ball

our oc is gregory. i think i read he was a pharmaceutical rep for a few years before being a coach here. we have never had great minds coaching our offense and i hope that changes. there is a large disparity between the ability of our d coaches and o coaches. i can't stand arm chair qbs. im usually not one.

but just for that first down on the last drive im gonna be one. we needed a short pass, it would have been open, and everyone on this board is saying it. in this rare situation, i think we are right.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

What can you do man?  It sucks, and I am as beat down as anyone after this loss.  I honestly don't know what you do after a game like this.  Do we get better at being a favorite by having our skill position guys being older?  I just don't know the answer.  The only thing that I can do is put faith in CJL that he will do what is best for the USF Bulls.  This is his baby, and he is going to do what is best for them as it is in his best interest.  I just really can't force myself to place any blame on anyone.  Guess it's just me.  It's been one hell of a ride so far, and we can only hope that we end up w/ a chance to be BE champs and get a shot at proving ourselves in a big time bowl game.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Wow, some Bulls fans just don't understand football.  The loss is on Gregory?  Please somebody pick up a football for dummies book and read it for the rest of these 'so called fans'.

• Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

just saying it was blantant at the end of the game that there should have been a few short routes. that is my main complaint. not saying the loss is on him, just saying in that one situation he was wrong. once again it is my opinion. feel free to disagree. we come here to express our opinions as fans. don't say we are so called fans just because you disagree with us.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

just saying it was blantant at the end of the game that there should have been a few short routes. that is my main complaint. not saying the loss is on him, just saying in that one situation he was wrong. once again it is my opinion. feel free to disagree. we come here to express our opinions as fans. don't say we are so called fans just because you disagree with us.

The title of this thread is 'The Loss is on Gregory'.  So I guess I take it personal against Gregory.  We got outplayed in every aspect of this game, can anyone disagree with that?

Archived