• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF! USF! USF!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

everyone say hello to my bullspen groupie.  im guessing his name is nick...

by the way buddy...its a message board not an essay

USF USF USF

was this in reference to me?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melissa

I feel the same way about the Bulls as I do about the Dolphins. I'll continue to cheer for the team, even if we lost every single game during the season. I'm anticpating this for the Dolphins this year (I haven't lost hope completely, and I still hope for a win at least, but the most difficult part of the season is over).  I'm proud of how well USF has played this season (and most of the seasons in which I was a student, 04 was the worst year while I attended USF) but regardless I'm still proud of the team and proud to be a USF Bull no matter what happens ANY season. I imagine someday I'll have kids, and even if we have the worst record in all of college football I'll bring my kids to the games decked out in USF gear. 

I don't care that we lost this game... it's just a game... doesn't make me any less proud of the team and all that they have accomplished. I'll still get happy and excited everytime someone asks me about the Bulls. I'll still defend the team if someone has something outwardly negative to say.

I'll still cheer USF! USF! USF! after the games, regardless of whether it is a win or loss because I have respect and admiration for the  players... it takes a whole lot of talent and dedication to go out there and play (AND COACH!) regardless of the outcome. I still can be objective though and see where the team might need some work... but that doesn't make me any less supportive of the team or any less proud of their accomplishments. I guess I can thank my dad for this as growing up, when it came to football, I learned that there wasn't such thing as being great (according to him at least)... there is always room for improvement, but then again... I hope I'm not nearly as nutty as he.  :P

So to make this short: USF! USF! USF!  :P

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

We got kicked in the gut but the season is not over.  We should all be proud of our accomplishments thus far.

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  1,457

Remember Leavitt delivers wins 65% of the time overall and almost 80% of the time at home.  We will lose some here and there:  6-1 is still great - best start ever for us.  We will rededicate and take on UCONN next week and more than likely be 7-1 comming to home.

• Content Count:  12,293

everyone say hello to my bullspen groupie.  im guessing his name is nick...

by the way buddy...its a message board not an essay

USF USF USF

was this in reference to me?

no, it was towards BigBullyUSF.  he follows me around on posts like a little lost kitten looking for milk or something,

• Content Count:  1,261

[move]USF!

USF!

USF!

USF!

USF![/move]

FINISH STRONG

• Content Count:  4,738

All that game did is make me more pissed and hungry for a great season.  GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  12,293

it just sucks we now have to wait 8 more days to get on the field again and have a return to normal times.

Archived