• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For the UCF fans who show up...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

...yes, I plan to keep rooting for USF. Been cheering for them since their first game againat KY Wesleyan, and I'll be rooting for them until I die. Though considering how many trans fats I eat on a daily basis, that may not be all that long.  ;D

• Content Count:  99

My ucf friend tried to call me and talk ****, I reminded him 64-12 and hung up

• Content Count:  2,118

UCF has nothing to talk **** about. Rutgers would of put up about 80 on them.

• Content Count:  1,390

UCF has nothing to talk **** about. Rutgers would of put up about 80 on them.

You never know with them, they could've only lost by 14 haha. "Hey, they hung tough for a while, right?" "We're only 11 points worse than USF, I knew that the 52 point loss was a fluke." - ucfsports.com  ;D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

MORAL VICTORY!

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

What's scary is that they can still win their conference.

• Content Count:  711

Nah...we have no room to give USF any Sh**.  You guys killled us and have a great team this year.  As a UCF fan...living in Tampa...I'd like the radio talk to go back to the Bucs (my NFL team) and had enough of USF talk...but it's warranted and USF has played great.  You didn't lose to Appy St...it was Rutgers...on the road and they are good.  You'll bounce back!  You have a great team!  We have our own team to worry about...and our own bandwagon fans that jumped on board a few weeks ago to deal with....and I guess....you will to.

Lose or win ....always be by the side of your school.  It's the only time you can say "WE" when talking about your team.  You can't really say, "WE" in the NFL...it's really them...but in college...once you graduate from a school...it is "WE"..because all players, coaches and alumni are apart of that school...and represent!!

Good luck this year....our ass beating will be remembered and hopefully we can make it up...in the meantime...it's time to take care of our own!!  You have a conference to win....and so do we!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Nah...we have no room to give USF any Sh**.   You guys killled us and have a great team this year.  As a UCF fan...living in Tampa...I'd like the radio talk to go back to the Bucs (my NFL team) and had enough of USF talk...but it's warranted and USF has played great.  You didn't lose to Appy St...it was Rutgers...on the road and they are good.  You'll bounce back!  You have a great team!  We have our own team to worry about...and our own bandwagon fans that jumped on board a few weeks ago to deal with....and I guess....you will to.

Lose or win ....always be by the side of your school.  It's the only time you can say "WE" when talking about your team.  You can't really say, "WE" in the NFL...it's really them...but in college...once you graduate from a school...it is "WE"..because all players, coaches and alumni are apart of that school...and represent!!

Good luck this year....our ass beating will be remembered and hopefully we can make it up...in the meantime...it's time to take care of our own!!  You have a conference to win....and so do we!!

This is the UCF fan/poster who I welcome to our board.  Hopefully others will take their cues from him, not just on our board but on other boards as well.

• Content Count:  2,239

Nah...we have no room to give USF any Sh**.  You guys killled us and have a great team this year.  As a UCF fan...living in Tampa...I'd like the radio talk to go back to the Bucs (my NFL team) and had enough of USF talk...but it's warranted and USF has played great.  You didn't lose to Appy St...it was Rutgers...on the road and they are good.  You'll bounce back!  You have a great team!  We have our own team to worry about...and our own bandwagon fans that jumped on board a few weeks ago to deal with....and I guess....you will to.

You know, the last time we lost big against USF, we came out and flat out beat the competition the next week.  It's like losing that game lights a fire.  Hell, at that point, make it the season opener every year and we will win CUSA easy. ;)

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

congrats on the win yesterday. 

Archived