• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Gottfried

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Really giving the play by play guy a hard time for not acknowledging USF for the #1 spot in the country.  Its actually pretty funny.  The other guy is trying to give his reasons and Gottfried keeps saying, USF beat Auburn on the road.  Did Ohio State?  Did BC?  It was great.  He literally talked us up during the UL/UC game for about 5 minutes.

Go Bulls!! 

• Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

That was great.  Gottfried wouldn't let the other guy go...then somehow horse racing was mentioned when talking about 5 jumping to 1. I kinda lost track there.

• Content Count:  2,277

Yeah I was watching it.  He was all over USF!  Sounded like one of us who is knowledgeable about who we've beaten and who everyone else hasn't beaten.

• Content Count:  385

It was awesome to hear him rip the other guy who was at a loss for words.

Put tradition aside and you have ZERO reasons not to put USF #1

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

That was a great 3 to 5 minutes!

• Content Count:  64

That was a great 3 to 5 minutes!

Personally I found it sort of annoying, Gottfried was being an azz to the guy.  They were both acting like children about the whole thing, you could feel the tension through the television set.  It made the rest of the telecast sort of awkward because they stopped talking about it, then started arguing again, then they were like I'm not arguing, but you cut me off LOL.  Since we are USF fans we are going to buy into anything that is pro USF, Gottfried should have put up his rankings gave a reason and called it a day, and so should the other guy and left it at that.  I couldn't believe they did that during a telecast.

• Content Count:  16,475
  • Days Won:  43

Gottfried is pretty awesome. He always makes me laugh during his Inside the Polls show, so I am glad that he is now behind the Bulls. He was the one that said that WVU was going to beat USF like a rented mule, so I am sure that we already impressed him with that win over WVU. He also noted that Grothe's stock is up for Heisman consideration a few weeks ago. Give Gottfried some love because he is now behind USF, and he works for ESPN. GO BULLS!!!!

Archived