• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can we leap BC in Polls?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  339
  • Days Won:  0

Not to ruin the conversation, but you guys are missing the obvious here......the REAL poll is finally coming out this week.  We will be ranked #3 in the BCS (maybe #4).  Think about quality wins and BC has none.  Have they even beat a ranked team yet? (currently ranked).  And to the computers, our win over UCF (3-3) is better than their win against ND (1-6) regardless of scores.

Our big time scoring will only help in the AP and Coaches poll, but probably won't matter much in the BCS computer rankings.

By this time tomorrow everyone will only be talking abou the BCS POLL!!! (cross your fingers)

• Content Count:  1,911

Just realized Oregon St. vs Cal is on TV in Tampa.  Its on the Versus network, which is channel 26 (at least where i am). 

Go Oregon State! 

Just realized Oregon St. vs Cal is on TV in Tampa.  Its on the Versus network, which is channel 26 (at least where i am). 

Go Oregon State! 

If you'd read my Games to Watch thread, you would have seen that before... I try to find all TV for those games I list -- sometimes (like the FSN) the games are regional... but Versus only does one game each week.

• Content Count:  1,241

Not to ruin the conversation, but you guys are missing the obvious here......the REAL poll is finally coming out this week.  We will be ranked #3 in the BCS (maybe #4).  Think about quality wins and BC has none.  Have they even beat a ranked team yet? (currently ranked).  And to the computers, our win over UCF (3-3) is better than their win against ND (1-6) regardless of scores.

Our big time scoring will only help in the AP and Coaches poll, but probably won't matter much in the BCS computer rankings.

By this time tomorrow everyone will only be talking abou the BCS POLL!!! (cross your fingers)

Not only has BC played 0 ranked teams, theyve played 0 teams that currently have a single vote in the polls. Really hilarious that they are ranked above us right now. Its all name.

As of post time.... OSC beating Cal... Mizzou beating Oklahoma... Cincy tied with L'Vville.... Auburn winning at the half.... all good or neutral for USF.

• Content Count:  1,532

If Cal keeps this up...

1. Ohio State

2. USF

• Content Count:  139

Ohio state will be #1. LSU will be below USF for sure. Cal is not looking good against an unranked opponent win or lose. They might drop. We should jump BC.

My prediction.... (Assuming Cal loses...)

Coaches / Harris:

1. Ohio State

2. Boston College

3. Oklahoma

4. South Florida

BCS:

1. Ohio State

2. South Florida

3. BC

4. Oklahoma

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Gottfreid? just said that if Cal loses, he thinks USF should be #1 as we have better wins than OSU and BC.

• Content Count:  10,219

cal bites the dust usf #2 or#3 in the bcs

and we should be #1 b/c OSU has played no one

Archived