• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF fans are the biggest bunch of retards

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I'm the retard! I left my car flag up. Big mistake... :nope

What happened? I can only guess. :cry2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911

Hilarious i was sitting in a suite above the band and ucf section.  Some idiot had a sign that said "we win, UCF girls are hotter". 

The problem was him and his boys had ZERO girls around them.  I asked them where their girls were and they replied "they all left". 

In which i responded, you are a bunch of liars just like your coach.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'm the retard! I left my car flag up. Big mistake... :nope

What happened? I can only guess. :cry2

Snapped off. Only thing left was the base. I'm just glad my window wasn't broken. Oh well. Bookstore is 25% off on Monday.  ;D

Hilarious i was sitting in a suite above the band and ucf section.  Some idiot had a sign that said "we win, UCF girls are hotter". 

The problem was him and his boys had ZERO girls around them.  I asked them where their girls were and they replied "they all left". 

In which i responded, you are a bunch of liars just like your coach.   ;D

You should have replied back to them..."they're up here with us you tools!"

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

omg for my aol screen name, i put an away message up saying "HAHA UCF FANS CAN GO WHINE SOME MORE, USF 64-12!!" and some UCF fan I have never even talked to before instant messages me and starts going off saying explicit things. classless

saddest thing is they IM'ed me when I have no clue who it is and have never seen their screen name before

• Content Count:  108

No surprise after all the yapping they did all week instead of coming over here, eating crow and congratulating us, they close ranks and have a pissing contest over on their board. 

• Content Count:  7,890

I had some kid in the club yelling we suck because we don’t have our own stadium. I asked what would you rather have an #5 ranking or an OCS the dumb ass yelled an OCS and a cop was right behind him and arrested him for getting smart with him when he asked him to stop yelling. I swear I did not know the cop was behind him. :cheers :pick

Now, Now...we should not make fun of the mentally handicaped or the athletically lacking...  :Flossing

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

In which i responded, you are a bunch of liars just like your coach.  ;D

Well, even though it is not true, it is grounds for the moral victory that will surface in MouseTown.

• Content Count:  2,719

I could not believe their only comeback all day was about the stadium.  What a bunch of losers.

Archived