• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FOX NEWS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Turn on now. Something coming up about USF and a bull (I THINK). They showed a pic of one.

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

very lazy tonight so tell me what they say

• Content Count:  12,293

talking about the live bull

and a guy in riverview has offered to donate the bull

• Content Count:  2,461

Not gonna happen just yet. They've very concerned about the bull being 'trained' and such.

Can't wait for it though.

• Content Count:  282

What kind of bull?  With all due respect to my alma mater, the brahmin does not look real threatening  ::) 

But when I was getting my degrees (yes, I am OLD!!!) we were the Golden Brahmins, so how to you choose another type of bull to be the mascot. 

Oh, the dilemma!!

• Content Count:  2,461

What kind of bull?  With all due respect to my alma mater, the brahmin does not look real threatening  ::) 

But when I was getting my degrees (yes, I am OLD!!!) we were the Golden Brahmins, so how to you choose another type of bull to be the mascot. 

Oh, the dilemma!!

Don't know where the articles are now... But they already HAD one donated. They named him Rocky II. Then they decided he was too dangerous to allow on the field. Yah. I know.

Hey, me and my buds still run around the stadium screaming "HERE COME THE GOLDEN BRAHMINS!!!"

• Content Count:  1,066

This was also on the 6 o'clock news...

There is a calf that was recently born and may be designated as the next Rocky II.

AD Doug was interviewed and without confirming the idea of the live mascot, he did imply that they would need to knock out the logistics of having the live mascot.  Sounded promising, but you can't say, "Yeah!" until it's a done deal.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  171

Brahman Bulls get to be huge-- and that alone makes them menacing to me

plus I feel they are some of the most beautiful of the bull species-- almost like an arabian horse with their silvery white hair

• Content Count:  318

Oh, the dilemma!!

I still have an old hat with "Brahmin Bulls" on it.  (class of 79, I'm ancient as welll)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  171

Oh, the dilemma!!

I still have an old hat with "Brahmin Bulls" on it.  (class of 79, I'm ancient as welll)

I have a TerriBULL Towel that is pretty choice. My cousin who started at USF before me gave it to me.

Archived