• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FOX NEWS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

They need to move quickly and find someone that will take the time out to train the bull. The last one they had was not trainned to be around people, so they had to cancel that idea. Now, they have another bull being donated, so they need to get some help from someone that can get them ready for gameday. This is where I wish USF had an agriculture departement because they would have trainned the last bull that was donated. Do you think some students can start some kind of organizational that is willing to train this bull???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I would imagine that OCS would have to come before the live mascot.  Maybe we could follow LSU's lead and try to make a built in habitat or something.  An animal that big is like a tiger or the like, can you ever really train them and be sure enough that they aren't dangerous to the people they are around?  I always pictured the Bull in a pen in the corner of our future OCS.  It would be sweet.

Archived