• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From USF: Student Ticket Town Hall Meeting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Here's a thought.  Don't let USF athletics sell left over tickets in the faculty -staff area to visiting team fans. Our section in 139 had over 30-35 WVU fans in what is supposed to be all USF. Any ticks left over, I am sure USF fans could use them. keep the visitors in a visitors section, ONLY!!!  Reaper

• Content Count:  1,532

Here's a thought.  Don't let USF athletics sell left over tickets in the faculty -staff area to visiting team fans. Our section in 139 had over 30-35 WVU fans in what is supposed to be all USF. Any ticks left over, I am sure USF fans could use them. keep the visitors in a visitors section, ONLY!!!  Reaper

i would guess ticketmaster did that... our athletics should do something about that.  its sad

• Content Count:  1,066

Here's a thought.   Don't let USF athletics sell left over tickets in the faculty -staff area to visiting team fans. Our section in 139 had over 30-35 WVU fans in what is supposed to be all USF. Any ticks left over, I am sure USF fans could use them. keep the visitors in a visitors section, ONLY!!!   Reaper

That would be my only gripe to! I hope I don't have to deal with UCiF'ers in the section for the game...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

i'm for companion tickets, at least for this year, as i'll probably be using one for the Cincy game, so i can sit with friends, companion tickets do serve a purpose, those of us who are recent graduates who can't afford season tickets YET, but want to sit with their friends in the student section can purchase a ticket for cheap and be able to sit with friends.  unforunately there are some people who take advantage of this, but why punish those who don't take advantage of it?

season tickets start at like $120. Consider it a gift to the university who got you where you are.

Archived