• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

*New* USF Songs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

And modest.  The ladies must be all over you.

Anyone have any word on the other Delbert song?

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I kinda liked the 1st one.

Didn't like the 2nd.

I still think "Throw your Hornz Up" is awesome!!

Is Alvarado's downlodable?  I'm making a CD with all the HOT songs and other USF related material.

I kinda liked the 1st one.

Didn't like the 2nd.

I still think "Throw your Hornz Up" is awesome!!

Is Alvarado's downlodable?  I'm making a CD with all the HOT songs and other USF related material.

MattGrothe.com I think you can download it...

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Maybe Bubba Sparkx will make a USF song pretty soon.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Milton Friedman did more for personal and economic freedom then your pitiful, wasteful life could have ever done.

I like the the first Delbert song too. But it was topic specific wasn't it? About going or winning the bowl game. I have it on my computer somewhere.

I like the the first Delbert song too. But it was topic specific wasn't it? About going or winning the bowl game. I have it on my computer somewhere.

No it was more classic sports team song.  He names pretty much everyone on the team, and hits rhymes with those names or nicknames.  It is my personal favorite out of everything that has been posted.

Edit:  Unless we are talking about different songs, which would really be great because I can't think of a song I have heard specifically about the bowl game.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Milton Friedman did more for personal and economic freedom then your pitiful, wasteful life could have ever done.

yes.  the "economic freedom" of multinational corporations to fill their coffers at the expense of the working class without those pesky government regulations that protect common people. but i suppose if illegal immigration and massive debt to China are your thing, ol' Milton is your kinda guy.

:-*

anyways, Delbert > all that other noise.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

He names pretty much everyone on the team, and hits rhymes with those names or nicknames. 

yeah... that's what makes these other ones kinda lame.  they name Grothe and Williams and that's about it.

a good Bulls song should have a role-call, talk about Ray Jay, talk about the school, coaches, all that stuff.

i personally think some of these guys are just trying to profit off the Bulls' success.  they weren't making tracks 2 or 3 years ago.

Archived