• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Board - can you say L-A-M-E?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

Geesh, can't even talk some smack with UCF because their board is on Rivals.com and there is a two delay in registration.

So now I have to wait two days to defend our honor as they are calling our players "thugs".  WTF?  ??? 

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, that "bounty" thread is just one of many reasons why I don't want to play those ******** every year. God, I can't wait to be done with that "school."

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I think you probably get what you deserve if you go over there.  I would like to think we (namely Brad) maintain a higher standard on this board, but it probably looks different through the eyes of a UCF fan.  When they talk about specific players or player's wife’s I get a little upset, other than that I don't really care.

• Content Count:  635

who cares, let them talk about what they want, won't affect the game in any way

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I think you probably get what you deserve if you go over there.  I would like to think we (namely Brad) maintain a higher standard on this board, but it probably looks different through the eyes of a UCF fan.  When they talk about specific players or player's wife’s I get a little upset, other than that I don't really care.

Agree! There is a much higher standard on this board.

Guest Melissa

I wouldn't waste my time defending us on that board. Seriously... most of the posters over there are a few fries short of a happy meal.

• Content Count:  275

Out of sight, out of mind.

• Content Count:  12,293

yea, that is clearly the most delusional fan board of any school.  i go to all our opponets boards throughout the season and have been for a few years.....never have i seen anything like what goes on over at that board.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

What do you expect from a bunch of bozos that have watchd a decade old program do everything that they want for their program but have never been able to do?  I can understand why they hate us so badly, we have EVERYTHING they want:

BCS Conference

Bowl Win

Wins over BCS teams every year

Wins over ranked teams every year

Massive amounts of press

ESPN picking up our games on a routine basis

Lots of cash rolling into the door

Selling out 65K seat stadium

Great support from City of Tampa

Selling out athletic gear in the stores

Undefeated against their football team

I could go on, but what's the point?  The fans of ucIF lack any level of class, and are just a bunch of trolls.

Make sure to pack all your gear up before you head into the stadium, or they'll either steal it, destroy it, or vandalize it.

• Content Count:  16,412
  • Days Won:  43

I will never forget that year when they went winless in the MAC conference. Mac schools like Buffalo basically kicked the crap out of them, but they still were delusional. The MAC gave UCF the brass knuckles treatment that year which was so funny because their old coach predicted UCF to dominate that conference. Karma hits UCF right in the face.

Archived