• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt Town - Live

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Gay...Leavitt Town was really established by the 100 or so of us that camped out in December of 2006 for the bowl game.[

Where's the love??

If you don't have t-shirt, it didn't happen ....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

n5033616_34851778_4249.jpg

and at 4:30pm... when we left, there were still people on the east side of the sun dome waiting for tickets...

• Content Count:  6

The line is huge right now and I have class in St. Pete tomorrow anyways. So does anyone know where on the St. Pete campus they are going to be giving out student tickets?

• Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah - to anyone reading this who has not gotten a ticket yet, you may be SOL.

We left at 510 when the Sun Dome was still full, and there was a line outside wrapped around the perimeter.  I think it'll take until at least 8 or 9 until they get through that entire line.

There has to be a better way!

Until then, GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We left at 510 when the Sun Dome was still full, and there was a line outside wrapped around the perimeter.  I think it'll take until at least 8 or 9 until they get through that entire line.

Not to sound horribly rude, but here is the current situation until the online can be set up. Athletics is doin the best job they can, and being as fair as possible with this new situation.

• Content Count:  136

Not to sound horribly rude, but here is the current situation until the online can be set up. Athletics is doin the best job they can, and being as fair as possible with this new situation.

Can't agree with that... It seems like whoever has less work and class obligations get advantages over those who need to be places or they lose their jobs/scholarships/etc...

I wouldn't say that's incredibly fair...

And letting everyone buy companion tickets (which most people are planning to put on ebay) isn't entirely fair either...

Can't agree with that... It seems like whoever has less work and class obligations get advantages over those who need to be places or they lose their jobs/scholarships/etc...

And letting everyone buy companion tickets (which most people are planning to put on ebay) isn't entirely fair either...

Then propose a better solution for all to get tickets in the time being.

• Content Count:  2,187

I left at 6pm. Once they filled up the Sun Dome, everyone outside had to wait until they emptied the inside out. When I left, people looked misserable.

• Content Count:  136

Then propose a better solution for all to get tickets in the time being.

I in fact have on numerous occassions on this board...

• Content Count:  297

I left at 6pm. Once they filled up the Sun Dome, everyone outside had to wait until they emptied the inside out. When I left, people looked misserable.

That's enough to enact a lottery.  How long would that take to get going? 

Archived