• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would the Bull Ring survive this year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I never had bad service or bad food there. Although, that seems to be the general consensus from everyone on here. I think it could have survived. Maybe with more money/demand they could have changed things around. Who knows?

I believe, and I don't live on campus, but all dorms get ESPNU. Not to mention if you live at home and have anything beyond standard cable with Bright House you get ESPNU. You can pretty much go to the normal spots to watch the game: Chili's, Lee Roy's, TGI Friday's, Club House, Gators, etc.

• Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

I would have to say the location killed it. Not a big corporate lunch area. I think a USF themed bar would thrive in SoHo, NorthDale, or next to campus.

• Content Count:  12,293

yea location was the death of that place.  i agree, if it was near westshore, or closer to campus it could of been great.  or atleast if it was on the OTHER side of campus.  its not that it was far from campus but it was in a terrible location.  i think it was just as far away from campus as the brickyard is...actually closer...but just not many students go up to i275 and fowler.

• Content Count:  294

I support all things Bulls - but I wouldn't step foot in that place - bad food, bad service and there is more atmosphere on the moon than they had in that place.

Archived