• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wonder if this will change FSU's tune....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

I recall FSU saying "we already have a game in the South Florida area" as an excuse not to play us.

They're looking a little bit like b!tches right about now.

Should FSU worry about playing us? F-that. I say, should we worry about playing FSU? Are they on our level?

Of course Im joking (well, sorta), but the point is...we're not the Big 3's in-state step child anymore. We're contenders, and I expect it's going to be this way for a looong time to come.

Congrats pre-bandwagon bulls, your time has come

• Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

That is going to be their former AD Mike Hart that said that, and I am glad that he is leaving because I believe it was him that didnt want FSU playing USF in either basketball or football. Now, USF will get to play FSU in basketball which is a good thing for both programs. I hope that USF somehow gets a 1for1 deal with FSU someday. If not, I have a feeling that we will meet eachother in a bowl game one year.

• Content Count:  348

FSU doesn't want to play us ever.  That would do nothing but hurt their recruiting, and their booster numbers.  A large number of FSU Boosters are Pre-football Era USF alumni, And they would want to give them a reason to jump ship.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

If you go to warchant, you will see them giving us respect, well wishes, and calling for a one and one.

• Content Count:  1,241

If you go to warchant, you will see them giving us respect, well wishes, and calling for a one and one.

Yup, i went to UM, UF, and FSUs forums and was fairly suprised to see that the FSU fans were by far giving us the most respect. UF and UM were half giving us props and half making comments about how bad both teams looked, insulting the big east, and saying were still USF.

The FSU fans were pretty much uniformly backing us.

What I'd like this to change is their verbal commitments. I honestly don't care if we play them head to head. What matters is we have the class of the state on the future schedule and Miami annually starting next year. We'll beat FSU when Leavitt turns them down.

• Content Count:  936

Yup, i went to UM, UF, and FSUs forums and was fairly suprised to see that the FSU fans were by far giving us the most respect. UF and UM were half giving us props and half making comments about how bad both teams looked, insulting the big east, and saying were still USF.

Link to FSU forum?

• Content Count:  1,241

Link to FSU forum?

http://floridastate.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1061&fid=1079

there are a few topics about it if you scroll the first couple of pages

Archived