• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF, you guys look great!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

I've been watching a little of this WVU game......and you guys look AWESOME!

Come on guys pull this one out!!!!!  Beat ANOTHER ranked team!!!

By the way, thanks mamabull for your continued thoughtful posts on the Elon board.  The support from USF has been awesome!

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Thanks elonpride, looks like you guys are going to have a good year to, didn't i see you make an appearance in the 1-AA poll...

Yeah, we're currently #24 in the FCS (I-AA) poll.....but that will change. 

I know I should have more faith in my team, but we're taking on App St who just lost to Wofford last week.  The Elon team is mostly freshman and won't know how to handle a pi$$ed of 2 time defending national champ App.  I don't think this game will be pretty!!!!

Good luck to the Bulls the rest of the way out!  You sure have something special going on.......

SWEET SWEET SWEET CONGRATS USF!!!!!!!!  GO BULLS!!!!!  Freakin A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2,363

elonpride, if you happen to be down in Greensboro and see a green civic driving around flying a Bulls flag... that's me. GO BULLS

elonpride, if you happen to be down in Greensboro and see a green civic driving around flying a Bulls flag... that's me. GO BULLS

Actually, I moved from Greensboro 4 years ago and somehow ended up in Richmond, VA.  Kind of funny, if you ever saw a guy with a German plate on the front of his car the said "Elon Pride," that was me! ;D

good luck the rest of the way out!  You're making some noise! 

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Actually, I moved from Greensboro 4 years ago and somehow ended up in Richmond, VA.  Kind of funny, if you ever saw a guy with a German plate on the front of his car the said "Elon Pride," that was me! ;D

good luck the rest of the way out!  You're making some noise! 

What area of Richmond?

That's where I am.

I saw a guy yesterday with Elon stuff on his car in Mechanicsville.  Was that you?

• Content Count:  574

My wife is an Elon almuni.  Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words.  How is the new stadium up there in Burlington?  When my wife was in school they still played at the high school field. 

Go Bulls and Go Phoenix (Formerly known as the Fighting Christians) !!!  ;D

Archived