• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Football Live

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

at the end of the show they were answering fans questions with Desmond Howard.

A fan from WV wrote who has the edge the WVU offense or the USF defense...D Howard mentioned USF's defense is good but said WVU could be unstoppable then the show host(name escapes me) said:

"No one has yet to stop White and Slaton, what makes South Florida think they can?"... WHILE HE WAS LAUGHING! too bad it was the end of the show right after that. I know it was the past but is it that hard to remember 2006 when White and Slaton were held to 60yds combined on the ground??

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

at the end of the show they were answering fans questions with Desmond Howard.

A fan from WV wrote who has the edge the WVU offense or the USF defense...D Howard mentioned USF's defense is good but said WVU could be unstoppable then the show host(name escapes me) said:

"No one has yet to stop White and Slaton, what makes South Florida think they can?"... WHILE HE WAS LAUGHING! too bad it was the end of the show right after that. I know it was the past but is it that hard to remember 2006 when White and Slaton were held to 60yds combined on the ground??

I saw this.  I had to let a few F-bombs fly for that jerk. "HAHAHA Bulls HAHAHAHAHA Defense BWAHAHAHA."

Let's just let it play out on Friday and see.  The Bulls have won games they weren't supposed to win before and every time they win all the people who doubted them have to pull their feet from their holes.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

yea i saw that too i thought the same thing.  who cares, though?  there's nothing we can do about people on tv who don't research enough.  i was thinking "well what about last year?"  oh well...

Archived