• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

sad sight

jpBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

What if he just didnt get into florida? Maybe he has been a gator fan his whole life. 

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Who gives a $h!t??  Let him be a dope.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

This morning I witnessed a USF alumnus (I know him personally) wearing a gators shirt engaged in heated argument about college football this weekend. Sadly he was talking about UF football. The guy he was talking to was an alumnus of ND. So this guy is busting chops about how lousy the Irish are this year, an how great "his" gators are this year and "we" are going to stomp auburn this weekend. I walked up to him an said I guess you are not going to the WVU game Friday then. The ND grad then asked where the guy went to school and he said USF. The ND guy shook his head, looked at me and said go Bulls and walked away.

what a Butthead!  I am sure if you happen to post his email we could remind him of his roots...  It is almost as stupid as a Tamp Bay area sports radio guy doing a live remote from Buffalo Wild wings on Friday and NOT GOING TO THE HOME TOWN COLLEGE BIG TIME SPORTS VENUE AT RJS.... But hey he will be watching on tv!  What a Jacka#@ Dumeg is..... How can you be a sports radio guy (IN TAMPA) and not be going to Friday Nights game!

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

While the story about the Gator fan is a sad, I have to say IMO, there has been a decrease of students who where other schools' apparel. I see less students wearing Gator gear on campus, I see more and more students wearing USF gear. Its a great sight to see and much improved over last year

Archived