• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where are you at athletics?...the Trib is promoting the "Green Out"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  122
  • Days Won:  0

Um, where do you think the media got their information about the Green Out? Someone had to tell them about it... someone like the athletic department.

Not so fast my friend...you may not necessarily be correct. Brett and Greg read this board regularly; they know it is being promoted here.

Regardless, where freeking GREEN to the game on Friday!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, where do you think the media got their information about the Green Out? Someone had to tell them about it... someone like the athletic department.

Not so fast my friend...you may not necessarily be correct. Brett and Greg read this board regularly; they know it is being promoted here.

Regardless, where freeking GREEN to the game on Friday!!

Well it was on q105... Channel 10... Fox 13...

Not everyone reads TheBullsPen...

Give the Athletic Department ALL of the credit here. Sure they could always do MORE, but there are only so many hours in the day and so many people to do things...

Personally, I give the Athletic Department ... every one from Doug Woolard on down ... big KUDOS for everything they have done this season!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

• Content Count:  12,293

i can say with 100% confidence that the Athletic Department is fully behind the Green Out idea and are making necessary moves to have it happen.  the nice green bandanas the students in the lower bowl will have on friday is proof of that.  AND, they would of had enough for everyone in the stadium but the company they ordered them from couldnt fill the demand in such a short notice.

• Content Count:  557

i can say with 100% confidence that the Athletic Department is fully behind the Green Out idea and are making necessary moves to have it happen.  the nice green bandanas the students in the lower bowl will have on friday is proof of that.  AND, they would of had enough for everyone in the stadium but the company they ordered them from couldnt fill the demand in such a short notice.

Did I miss this thread?  Are they giving these out at the gate?

• Content Count:  1,238

Hey, I want one  :-\

• Content Count:  12,293

they are handing then out to students who are sitting in the student section in the lower bowl

• Content Count:  1,981

The guy at 620 kept saying: "I've gotten several emails from students asking for everyone to wear Green to the game!"

• Content Count:  1,532

Athletics is very aware of the green factor and the people giving tickets away were supposed to mention it.  I guess the crazy day threw that out. 

Don't forget, the OUR SHIRT project (which is funded by Athletics and SG) is intended to green out RJS.  A main goal was for everyone to have one or at least some green by WVU.  It's been talked about all year.

They are putting at ads, flyers on campus, and we in SG are trying to come up with ideas to help.

Sent in this weeks "Note-a-bull news" to all USF students by SG:

Make 'em see GREEN!

Wear OUR SHIRT to USF Football Games!!

A joint effort between USF Athletics and YOUR Student Government! Be a part of USF's newest GAME DAY TRADITION: Wear Our Shirt to EVERY game, and turn Raymond James into a SEA OF GREEN. Our Shirt is the official game day shirt, designed to be worn by students and fans to all games to create a strong, unified appearance in the stadium, and on television. ourshirt.usf.edu COMING SOON!

http://www.ctr.usf.edu/noteabull/e-newsletter/templates/default/defaultLong.aspx?issueID=41

• Content Count:  1,981

Athletics is very aware of the green factor and the people giving tickets away were supposed to mention it.  I guess the crazy day threw that out. 

Don't forget, the OUR SHIRT project (which is funded by Athletics and SG) is intended to green out RJS.  A main goal was for everyone to have one or at least some green by WVU.  It's been talked about all year.

They are putting at ads, flyers on campus, and we in SG are trying to come up with ideas to help.

Make 'em see GREEN!

A joint effort between USF Athletics and YOUR Student Government! Be a part of USF's newest GAME DAY TRADITION: Wear Our Shirt to EVERY game, and turn Raymond James into a SEA OF GREEN. Our Shirt is the official game day shirt, designed to be worn by students and fans to all games to create a strong, unified appearance in the stadium, and on television. ourshirt.usf.edu COMING SOON!

http://www.ctr.usf.edu/noteabull/e-newsletter/templates/default/defaultLong.aspx?issueID=41

The problem is the 30K new fans that are going to a USF game probably for the first time.

• Content Count:  1,532

Make 'em see GREEN!

The problem is the 30K new fans that are going to a USF game probably for the first time.

Yeah, it won't be a perfect green out... I know it won't be.  But everyone IS working on it.

Archived