• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shirts at Bulls/Bucs Heaven

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Those shirts are totally uncalled for.  They are a disgrace to USF.  NOTICE that the USF logo etc is not on the shirts, which means the shirts were not approved by the school.  Before I copy what I wrote the Bulls heaven, I want to let you all know that so called Bulls heaven also sells GATOR stuff.  Based on what I've seen from them, they will try to sell anything to make a buck.  That's OK.  But then they should change their name to something like BUCS and ANY OTHER TEAM WHOSE STUFF WE CAN CALL TO MAKE A BUCK. 

Below is what I wrote directly to them.  I hope all of you that disapprove of these shirts will let them know directly how you feel as well.  I could say a whole lot more, but I won't now.  My email to them is as follows:

Regarding your new tailgating and WVU shirts, I WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN THEM.  They are a disgrace to USF.  I for one, along with the majority of the fans posting in the Bulls Pen, especially the adult fans, want our school to be represented with class.  Your 2 shirts have no class what so ever.  Obviously they were not approved by USF since the school is not directly mentioned (though you do say South Florida, which could be an infringement of the school name) and the USF logo is not on them.  I'll check on that.

I will be posting in there to boycott your store if your merchandise does not reflect positively on USF.  I will also contact USF directly, both the administration, as well as the athletic dept., expressing my displeasure with your merchandise and the bad light it sheds on USF.  I will recommend they discontinue their sponorship of you if you continue to sell that crap.  I'll do the same in the Bulls Pen.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  294

This is the opposite direction of where I'd like to see our fan base going.  The 'Beat WVU' is fine, but the 'hillbilly' crack is uncalled for

Amen Ricky.

• Content Count:  2,363

Yeah, if you look on Smack Apparel, they've got the same shirt in red and white (Loovul, UMCP, and Rutgers) and green and white (Marshall) You'll also notice they've got essentially the same shirt with few details changed for other schools

• Content Count:  2,363

And I agree with the lack of class. However, if/when we get a true rival, all bets are off. You can be as nasty as you wanna be to them.

• Content Count:  1,532

Would you not consider UCF a true rival? Curious..

:snore  no

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Who? Never heard of them.

Would you not consider UCF a true rival? Curious..

Archived