• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it just me?

thebouncer1898

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I cant stand when people chew ice in class. There is a turn in front of me a few seats up, and he has been chewing ice since class started an hour and 4 minutes ago. I want to walk up, grab his cup and throw it at the wall, and then maybe kick him in the nuts.

Am I the only one who cant function  when people are chewing ice in class, or just chewing ice in general?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Are you posting on the board during class?

If so, give yourself 10 bonus points on your next test courtesy of Bulliever.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Eliminate the kicking him in the nuts part and you will make your point.  Or just go to your prof after class and tell them your beef you would be surprised what profs will help to stamp out if its disturbing a students learning process. 

• Content Count:  1,633

Indeed, I was posting in class, but it wasn't on a PDA. I bring my laptop into class and type out notes, I can type much faster than I write and it is much easier to read at the end of the day.

I think what was bothering my was the longevity of his ice chewing. I never did see his cup of ice, but from the sound it was definitely plastic and it was definitely full....

I know I am whacked when it comes to people chewing ice, gum, etc, but I can usually deal with it. I just cant function when it is during class when all you can hear is the professor and crunch crunch crunch.

• Content Count:  1,911

I would walk over to him/her and take a nice long piss in the cup.  It would kill two birds with one stone.  It would show that you dont appreciate his annoying ice chewing in class and at the same time melt the ice so he would not be able to chew the ice.

hermie - just helping out. 

• Content Count:  2,118

the one thing that steamed me was when someone's cell phone went off in class.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  4,738

the one thing that steamed me was when someone's cell phone went off in class.

One time this HOOOOOTTTT chick brought a dog to class.  It was in a carrier, but it still managed to bark or whine once a class.  I'm pretty sure the kid that sat next to her was even allergic because he was sneezing and itching after she brought it in.

Didn't matter.  She made some "I'm a hot chick, stair at my boobs and giggle" excuse to the teacher after the first class and nothing was done about it.  Hillarious.

Archived