• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT @ Auburn

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks guys, we had a blast too!

Go Bulls!

HOTbull -  I know Dr. Robinson knows this, but please pass along all these great comments to him.  And keep up the great work!!!!!

We love "the Bull"

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I did not really appreciate the band until I attended the UCF game last year.  At that game and the Auburn game we had HOT play loud, repeatedly and help us fans do the only thing we can do for our team during gametime: make noise.  What HOT does at home games is good but what happens on the road has been great.  Congratulations HOT and keep up the good work.  For those who have never attended a road game, make sure you go to one HOT is at and catch the feeling.

• Content Count:  3,827

I will say that it was refreshing to be able to hear the band again. The south endzone sucks as far as band play goes, but it wasnt hard to hear them @ Auburn when they were about 5 rows behind me! Awesome job band.

• Content Count:  16

i'd like to echo what everyone else said and give huge props to our band. they were great. i can't get enough of "the bull", either...it sort of reminds me of usc's "tribute to troy", but it's way better because it has a faster pace. that's great to know au fans were asking about it.

i've really been impressed with our band lately.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

For any H.O.T. members.......

Last year, I sent an email of thanks and encouragement via the link provided on the HOT website to the director.

I never heard anything back.  I am not as interested in receiving a "thank you for the email" from anyone, but I was curious if it was ever seen by the director or assistant director.

If I send another one, can I be assured Dr. Robinson or someone else who deserves it will get it?

• Content Count:  849

Out of curiosity, what other songs do they play other than "The Bull." Thats the only song I've heard from them.

• Content Count:  1,457

The band was great and hearing them all night, while between plays and commentation, was exceptional - great job and Go Bulls/HOT

• Content Count:  936

I was sitting along the breezeway rail in section 35, row 28. The H.O.T. was loud and proud last night. At the end of regulation time the usher near the breezeway came over to me and said he has been doing this for 37 years at Auburn, and our band and fans were the rowdiest and loudest he remembers. He said our band and fans started playing and chanting 45 minutes before the game started and never stopped. He said our 2000 people sounded louder than the 80,000 Auburn fans that were, at that time, very quiet. He also said he was surprised to see the mixture of young and old fans, and how they just kept chanting and yelling the entire game. He asked what is that song we keep playing. I told him it was "The Bull". He said the Auburn fans will remember it for a long time, as they heard it over and over and over.

I was watching the Bulls bench, and the players definitely know the effort H.O.T. and the fans were giving, as they kept looking over and pumping their fists and waving their arms in ackowledgement. I for one am proud of USF's effort Saturday night-the coahes, players, H.O.T., and fans. Go Bulls!!

NICE! I too, am proud.

• Content Count:  296

The e-mail address listed for Dr. Robinson on the website is his main address(mrobinso@arts.usf.edu).

Archived