• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT @ Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

HOT came thru loud and clear through the TV last night.  Got us pumped watching on the tube.  Great job!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  509

I was in the upper deck, so I couldn't hear HOT too well, but our group was talking with some Auburn fans after the game and they said The Bull was driving them insane.  the band was playing it over and over again.  seemed like every down, dada da dada da....Great job HOT!!!

It was awesome, pretty soon The Bull will be just as sononomous with USF as the tomahok chop with FSU!

• Content Count:  10,219

HOT rocked

there was a nice little melody they played at the bowl game that I did not here at all last night.

• Content Count:  172

I was sitting along the breezeway rail in section 35, row 28. The H.O.T. was loud and proud last night. At the end of regulation time the usher near the breezeway came over to me and said he has been doing this for 37 years at Auburn, and our band and fans were the rowdiest and loudest he remembers. He said our band and fans started playing and chanting 45 minutes before the game started and never stopped. He said our 2000 people sounded louder than the 80,000 Auburn fans that were, at that time, very quiet. He also said he was surprised to see the mixture of young and old fans, and how they just kept chanting and yelling the entire game. He asked what is that song we keep playing. I told him it was "The Bull". He said the Auburn fans will remember it for a long time, as they heard it over and over and over.

I was watching the Bulls bench, and the players definitely know the effort H.O.T. and the fans were giving, as they kept looking over and pumping their fists and waving their arms in ackowledgement. I for one am proud of USF's effort Saturday night-the coahes, players, H.O.T., and fans. Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  880

I was in the upper deck, so I couldn't hear HOT too well, but our group was talking with some Auburn fans after the game and they said The Bull was driving them insane.  the band was playing it over and over again.  seemed like every down, dada da dada da....Great job HOT!!!

It was awesome, pretty soon The Bull will be just as sononomous with USF as the tomahok chop with FSU!

By far my favorite song from the HOT.  They played it over and over and over and over.  Awesome.

• Content Count:  2,307

I was in section 36, row 29, HOT was a few rows behind us.  They did an AWESOME job.  I missed them when they left at the start of the second quarter so that they could perform at halftime.

• Content Count:  1,532

I was sitting along the breezeway rail in section 35, row 28. The H.O.T. was loud and proud last night. At the end of regulation time the usher near the breezeway came over to me and said he has been doing this for 37 years at Auburn, and our band and fans were the rowdiest and loudest he remembers. He said our band and fans started playing and chanting 45 minutes before the game started and never stopped. He said our 2000 people sounded louder than the 80,000 Auburn fans that were, at that time, very quiet. He also said he was surprised to see the mixture of young and old fans, and how they just kept chanting and yelling the entire game. He asked what is that song we keep playing. I told him it was "The Bull". He said the Auburn fans will remember it for a long time, as they heard it over and over and over.

I was watching the Bulls bench, and the players definitely know the effort H.O.T. and the fans were giving, as they kept looking over and pumping their fists and waving their arms in ackowledgement. I for one am proud of USF's effort Saturday night-the coahes, players, H.O.T., and fans. Go Bulls!!

I agree and great story from the stadium staff.  I am VERY glad that Athletics let the band come.  It was not only a VERY SMART move, but it created a great atmosphere.  The director and asst director have been doing a great job and even kept playing during the 20 to 30 min "after party."  I'm glad they did...

Props to the great 300 piece band this year!  I wish I could have done another year!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Anybody got some video of HOT playing last night??

I'm a HUGE HOT fan.....they make such a big difference in equalizing the atmosphere at away games.

Wish they could make it to more.

I'll be @ Rutgers this season....wish they were coming up there.

By the way, like some of the others have said, the more times HOT plays #8 (or "The Bull") the better.  Opponents need to be hearing that in their sleep for at least a week after they play us!!

Once again, great job HOT members, directors, etc.  Keep up the GREAT work.  You're the best band I've seen in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I was up in section 114 (AU's version of maachu pichu), so it was really difficult hearing the HOT up there. After watching the replay, I couldn't believe how loud the HOT and our fans were. Man, what an experience!

• Content Count:  545

I was with Student Bulls Club in Section 36 and all i can say is wow.  The security guy and cop in front of the section came up to me after the game and told me that he had been there 10 years working the visiting section and we were the best he had ever seen.  He said many AU fans in the disabled section were complaining about the noise to him and his exact response "and what would you like me to do?  they are great!"  I was never as proud to be a bulls fan as I was when he told me about that.

Archived