• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All-Star Lineup Of Auburn Fan Posts

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

South Florida will see Mario Fannin as an RB and a much more wide open AU offense. Tubs respects Jim Leavitt (who Alabama passed on when they hired Mike Price) and South Florida and knows they've been gunning for us all this time, too.

AU will be ready.

AU will roll.

Hmmmmm..... I seem to remember a little bit different outcome to that scenario.  ::)

• Content Count:  12,293

Hmmmmm..... I seem to remember a little bit different outcome to that scenario.   ::)

would you expect anything less from the auburn fans at this point.  they have really surprised me this week.  with as much tradition as their program has you would think their fans would handle this game and the big east, in general, a little better.  its clear that they are worried and are already making excuses.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Seriously...

This started as post about the Big East......

"Exactly! I cannot imagine why these teams are ranked so high. It frustrates the heck out of me. I used to always pull for teams playing PAC 10 opponents, but now I pull against PAC 10 and the Big East. USC should not be number 1 (they would never make in the SEC) and none of the Big East teams should be ranked, period. War Eagle and War **** SEC. "

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s=8cdb27f2b9c62024ddc4b05ebdf1f824&showtopic=40319

::) ::) ::) ::)

That's classic stuff, right there.

:pain :throwup2

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Every well-established school has their share of idiot hangers-on. USF hasn't gotten there yet, because every redneck in Tampa that didn't finish high school still roots for the Gators

• Content Count:  157

Here's another one....

"The only way anybody picks USF in this one is if they're a USF homer, an idiot in some northern city like Detroit or New York that knows nothing about college football, they've just gotten out of rehab (Stewart?), they're an Elon grad, they still think W. Va. was a great team last year...or they're a Bama fan. Bingo!"

Apparently only the idiots in NY and Detroit know nothing about college football, if you live anywhere else you are ok!  ;D

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40307&st=15

• Content Count:  134

Yeah, the crazy posts are always the fun ones to look at and make fun of.  It's like seeing Britany Spears without underwear.  You really don't know why you pay any attention to it, but ya do.

I know a lot of my AU buddies realize that yeah, you guys been around what...10 or 11 years?  But what you guys have accomplished in such a short time is insane.  I'm really starting to think this will be the team I pull for the rest of the season, except for this game of course.  I wish  we'd get rid of one of the Mississippi schools and get you guys into the SEC, now that would be killer!!!

We all have some uninformed posters, but I'll try to remain level headed.  It's gonna be fun! 

War Eagle

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I wish  we'd get rid of one of the Mississippi schools and get you guys into the SEC, now that would be killer!!!

That's nice of you, but I think Louisville is first in line from our conference to join the SEC if there were ever an opening. Won the Orange Bowl in January, reached the Final Four in 2005, reached the College World Series this year. Their athletic resume is impeccable right now.

Archived