• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All-Star Lineup Of Auburn Fan Posts

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Though it would be a good idea for those of us who are perusing the Auburn boards to paste some of the better ones we come across here.

I'll be the first.....

This one's from AU Nation:

Also, has anyone seen these Big East Commercials recognizing their 4 heisman candidates? At first I thought it was a joke.

The day the SEC has a commercial like that is the day I become a Pac 10 fan.

Here's the thing about that...

I can't remember the last time the illustrious SEC ever had FOUR legitimate Heisman candidates.

So it looks like you won't have to worry about that ever happening, AU fan!

:KoolAid :gobulls

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Here's another, guys...

I have been saying for years that Auburn needs to schedule teams that are overrated and play in weak conferences. These are teams that we can look good against that will have winning seasons. When a good team plays the likes of Bosie State, TCU, Fresno State, Utah, and USF the underdog is alwyas given an overhyped chance to coincide with the stupid ranking that they have. Auburn will crush USF. Auburn could crush the Bulls with their second string.

:o ::)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I have been saying for years that Auburn needs to schedule teams that are overrated and play in weak conferences. These are teams that we can look good against that will have winning seasons. When a good team plays the likes of Bosie State, TCU, Fresno State, Utah, and USF the underdog is alwyas given an overhyped chance to coincide with the stupid ranking that they have. Auburn will crush USF. Auburn could crush the Bulls with their second string.

At least he called us USF and not Southern Florida! ;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Though it would be a good idea for those of us who are perusing the Auburn boards to paste some of the better ones we come across here.

I'll be the first.....

Also, has anyone seen these Big East Commercials recognizing their 4 heisman candidates? At first I thought it was a joke.

I can't remember the last time the illustrious SEC ever had FOUR legitimate Heisman candidates.

:ROFLMAO

That's good MAB...makes me want to go visit some Auburnites.  Any more good ones out there?

You can sense these Auburn fans are very nervous, almost scared of the unknown.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Truth be told, the majority of the fans who are posting on their boards are pretty level-headed.

Only once in a while will you come across garbage like the stuff above.

But whenever you guys do, copy it and paste it in this thread.

Entertaining stuff.

• Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

I'll be the first.....

Huh? was that directed towards me cause i sure the hell didn't say that.  I'm just a level headed Auburn fan that drinks plenty of Kool Aid, but I'm not like a Bama fan that has an IV drip of the stuff. 

I think this will be a great game, win or lose for both teams.  Because if you're a fan of the game, no matter what team you pull for, there's nothing like seeing a great game.  Like the Boise St. and OK game, I could care less about the two, but I loved that game.  I'm just hoping that we'll have one of those.

I think we both match up well, and as far as the defense goes, I follow enough to know where we get a lot of our players...in florida.  I honestly believe it will come down to our offensive line.  If we play vanilla again, we're toast.

War Eagle

• Content Count:  16

I've said the same thing since I saw our schedule.  If we somehow overlook Da Bulls, which we won't, but if we do.........Then we should get our heads caved in, and I will be the first to Cheer it, because we would've deserved it.  I'm that hardcore of an Auburn Fan.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I'll be the first.....

Huh? was that directed towards me cause i sure the hell didn't say that.  I'm just a level headed Auburn fan that drinks plenty of Kool Aid, but I'm not like a Bama fan that has an IV drip of the stuff. 

I think this will be a great game, win or lose for both teams.  Because if you're a fan of the game, no matter what team you pull for, there's nothing like seeing a great game.  Like the Boise St. and OK game, I could care less about the two, but I loved that game.  I'm just hoping that we'll have one of those.

I think we both match up well, and as far as the defense goes, I follow enough to know where we get a lot of our players...in florida.  I honestly believe it will come down to our offensive line.  If we play vanilla again, we're toast.

War Eagle

No, that was not directed toward you.

I pulled that post off the Au Nation site from some random Auburn fan.

• Content Count:  157

Seriously...

This started as post about the Big East......

"Exactly! I cannot imagine why these teams are ranked so high. It frustrates the heck out of me. I used to always pull for teams playing PAC 10 opponents, but now I pull against PAC 10 and the Big East. USC should not be number 1 (they would never make in the SEC) and none of the Big East teams should be ranked, period. War Eagle and War **** SEC. "

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s=8cdb27f2b9c62024ddc4b05ebdf1f824&showtopic=40319

• Content Count:  12,293

metro...i literally have that same thread copied and was ready to come to this thread and hit the CTRL P.

that post...LOL...

these guys are really on some 'the SEC's poo dont stink' type stuff.

its the same thing with the Big 10, they get so much praise cause they play each other and thats it.  then bowl time comes around...big 10 gets smoked.  i hope that happens this year for the SEC.

i about fell out of my chair when the one guy said that USC (as in southern cal, not south carolina) would never make it in the SEC.

LOL...come on.  thats some kool aide right there if ive ever seen any

Archived