• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN News # 5 game of the week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

I saw it, there wasn't much praise for the Bulls. Jim Doonan picked a blowout win for Auburn 31-7

and Todd McShay picked Auburn to win 28-24. Joe Schad who will be covering the game on ESPN radio said that he got a chance to  talk to Matt Grothe and he said that Grothe told him that he was nervous before the Elon game because there was a lot of hype about himself and the Bulls. He also told Schad that there was a billboard of him near the school. Grothe also told him that his mechanics were off because of the hip pointer injury and he looks to change that for this week.

Hopefully the Bulls step it up big time for this game. A thought occurred to me last night, remember last year after the Louisville game when we got blown out, how many of you here thought we were gonna walk in to Morgantown and dominate like we did?

I want to say probably close to 90% of Bulls fans thought were going to lose that game. But we made the necessary adjustments and came out huge. I think we should expect to see the same thing. I think the players are fired up for this game. I expect big things out of our defense. Look for an insane blitz package against Auburn. Cox will feel it.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I caught this.  I actually like the fact that these two guys are picking Auburn.  USF has been getting so much love and it seemed everyone else was picking this upset going into the year.  Now people are backing off of that upset pick.  Thats OK by me.  All we need to do is prove them wrong now.

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  808

I caught this.  I actually like the fact that these two guys are picking Auburn.  USF has been getting so much love and it seemed everyone else was picking this upset going into the year.  Now people are backing off of that upset pick.  Thats OK by me.  All we need to do is prove them wrong now.

Go Bulls!!

Im with you JoeB. I'd rather people be excited if we pull the upset than saying "well, it was kind of expected"

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Go Bulls!!

Im with you JoeB. I'd rather people be excited if we pull the upset than saying "well, it was kind of expected"

if we want to become a big time program then you should expect to win these games, not pull upsets

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Go Bulls!!

if we want to become a big time program then you should expect to win these games, not pull upsets

We have to win a few of them before we can expect to win them!

• Content Count:  5,691

Like dickie v told the sherrif back in the day...son eventually you gotta win some of these big games.

These big games define teams going forward...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

I think this game will draw a pretty good rating. USF has created a buzz and quite a few will watch out of curiosity.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived