• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ray Jay Comments and Concerns

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

It was nice to see B U L L S in the end zones. But how much ransome were we held up for to do it? Reaper

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

The Bucs have to be away for 2 weeks and we have to pay for the sod to be replaced (about $7,000 as I recall).

• Content Count:  580

UCF has poured down money for their new OCS, an indoor training facility, and Coach O'Leary - if this is not UCF's year with all these investments, they have a 40 million dollar plus reminder of the shoulda, woulda, coulda been a contender.

The original poster didn't say that Raymond James was hurting your success, nor your recruiting. 

Heck, he wasn't even complaining.

It's really not a big deal, friend.  He made valid points.  So did you.  I'm sure its a subject that gets brought up too much when it's out of your control...but let the guy speak his mind.  That's what makes these message board things work.

Ok, bash me because I'm a UCF fan now....  ;D

• Content Count:  869

Ok, bash me because I'm a UCF fan now....  ;D

That's not my thing.  I try and keep my posts about UCF and the program as reasonable as I can.  Unlike Bianchi who seems to hammer everybody that not a gator.  I hope you guys do well this year, a lot of supporters have underwritten a lot of debt to make things happen.

Archived