• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ouch- Paris Warren

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

If they show the Paris Warren (Bucs WR) thin on the news do not look to close; I have never seen a foot turned completely sideways like that.

Poor guy had the game of his life and made the team and gets mangled on the last play.

I hope the dude recovers and is able to play football again.

• Content Count:  1,911

That was horribe...at least he got the TD.  Hope he recovers as well.  If he doesnt we know the Bucs will cut him like they will do Simms. 

What a piece of crap coach and franchise.  I remember Herm Edwards keeping the Jets DB on contract when he got in a motorcycle accident because he is an honorable man. 

thats why if he leaves KC he can get about 10 jobs, when Gruden FINALLY gets fired he will be in the college ranks if he is lucky.  Gruden = worst coach ever. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

That was horribe...at least he got the TD.  Hope he recovers as well.  If he doesnt we know the Bucs will cut him like they will do Simms. 

What a piece of crap coach and franchise.  I remember Herm Edwards keeping the Jets DB on contract when he got in a motorcycle accident because he is an honorable man. 

thats why if he leaves KC he can get about 10 jobs, when Gruden FINALLY gets fired he will be in the college ranks if he is lucky.  Gruden = worst coach ever.

media-186.jpg

If I could caption that photo, it would say:

"Thanks Tony Dungy for the team.  i will now ruin this team by bringing over my over the hill players from Oakland and running a three step drop offense and throw right away with a 6'6 QB with a razor rocket arm.  did I mention i suck?"

If I could caption that photo, it would say:

"Thanks Tony Dungy for the team.  i will now ruin this team by bringing over my over the hill players from Oakland and running a three step drop offense and throw right away with a 6'6 QB with a razor rocket arm.  did I mention i suck?"

Stick to the NBA, Herm ..... Gruden has his faults but calling him the worst coach ever shows your ignorance about the game..... if you were serious ... which I seriouisly doubt since you're a Jets fan .... two words Al Groh.

• Content Count:  1,812

Pretty sure Gruden does not deal with the contracts and the medical decisions. As far as Simms goes it was nice of him to sit himself last night. If he is having trouble recovering from his injury he should have not been practicing. If he is recovered he is not playing well at all so it makes for a tuff decision on Bruce Allens part.

Gruden may have won it with Dungys team but that just means they were better coached, I could have won 3 Super Bowls with the Colts for the last 3 years. Dungy is a hell of a nice man but he is no Bellecheck.

If you are a Jets fan why did Herm leave?

And why did they railroad Blackwell by calling him in and cutting him before a game?

Herm left because **** Vermeil said if i retire I want Herm to take my place.  Plus Herm wasnt going to work out in NY, he is too big of a personality and too defensive to deal with NY media.  It worked out for both teams for now we have mangenius. 

Im not sure about Blackwell, but i was rooting for him more than i was rooting for anyone.  If you ever see a young stud walking around Tampa with  Jets MBlackwell jersey you know its your boy hermie momart. 

(you guys know im a pot stirrur and shouldnt take everything i say serious...cough...cough trip b...your still my boy blue)

(you guys know im a pot stirrur and shouldnt take everything i say serious...cough...cough trip b...your still my boy blue)

:moon2

Archived