• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 2007 season tickets for sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  232
  • Days Won:  0

i just put my 4 season tickets for the 2007 season up on the bulls auction site.  section 232, row n and p.  it's an almost complete set of four season tickets, the only game missing is the west virginia game (the only game i can attend).  hopefully these seats can get used instead of going empty!

link: http://auctionabulls.com/auction.pl?category=Auctions&item=1188138599

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks for being a season ticket holder all the way in San Jose.

thank you!  the pleasure is all mine.  i'm just glad i'm able to make to at least one game.  unfortunately, it looks like i won't be able to make the bowl game this year...  unless we make one thats in january.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,056
  • Days Won:  469

i just put my 4 season tickets for the 2007 season up on the bulls auction site.  section 232, row n and p.  it's an almost complete set of four season tickets, the only game missing is the west virginia game (the only game i can attend).  hopefully these seats can get used instead of going empty!

link: http://auctionabulls.com/auction.pl?category=Auctions&item=1188138599

slaterson, to clarify, Are the set of four starting at $75 or is it $75 per Season ticket ($300 total)?

Either way, I am glad you bought tickets and have reserved your spot for the future.  Being an out-of-state Bull myself I can tell you it's a rough spot to be in.

I'd be happy to work with you on the auction to help you get them sold at the best price.

Brad

i entered the auction with a starting bid of $75 total for all 4 seats!  quite a deal, if you ask me.  basically, 4 seats for every game except wvu for the price of 3 single seats to one game.  hopefully i get more than $75 for the set, just figured that would be a good starting point.

my main objective is to have those seats filled instead of empty, a close second is to get as good of a price as possible for them.  any help you can lend is appreciated.

oh, and i don't want to take more than face value (face value = 4 * single game price for my seats * 5 games).

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,056
  • Days Won:  469

Well that is an outstanding starting price, I hope people here jump all over that.  Those reading this that already have tickets, please forward this thread or the AuctionaBulls link to people you know that would be interested.  That is a great deal slaterson is offering.  Help him get the seats filled!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

I also echo my thanx & appreciation for being an out of state season ticket holder.

AWESOME Deal and hope some BULLS take advantage of it.

Are they Club Access ?

• Content Count:  618

Hey Brad, I'd like to bid on the tickets but i'm having a problem with my alias and password, i've been logged in so long i forgot it, haha. A little help for a fellow Bull?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

It's a seperate sign in.

Have you registered on AuctionBULLS ?

I also echo my thanx & appreciation for being an out of state season ticket holder.

AWESOME Deal and hope some BULLS take advantage of it.

Are they Club Access ?

no club access with these tickets.  this is my first year as a season ticket holder, hopefully in the coming years i'll get some club access seats.

Archived