• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 new commits!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

I went with Josh on his official visit a few weeks ago, and was blown away by the entire experience. 

can yoe elaborate?

well, first off all the coaches are so down to earth.  they didnt talk a bunch of BS, or blow smoke up his rear.  they were just upfront and honest about everything.  theyre going about their recruiting the correct way.

very cool, thanks for the info.

Love how all the commits always mention how genuine the coach's are how much of  a family the team is...

also respect how CJL is there for the team on a personal level like going to Mike Ford's dad funeral

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I am sure there will be an article/blurb in the ledger about this.  Would one of you Lakeland guys let us know when it is referenced in the paper?

yeah ill let u guys know.  josh just got off the phone with someone from usfnation.com as well, so theyll have something up soon too.

Nothing in The Ledger today  :(

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I am sure there will be an article/blurb in the ledger about this.  Would one of you Lakeland guys let us know when it is referenced in the paper?

yeah ill let u guys know.  josh just got off the phone with someone from usfnation.com as well, so theyll have something up soon too.

Nothing in The Ledger today  :(

yeah, when i picture the floor at the ledger building, i picture monkeys with glasses on and pencils behind their ears typing on 1960's typewriters.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

monkey_typing.jpg

• Content Count:  928

Free article now up on the USFNation

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/660260.html

""It’s all ready a good program and from what I hear there is a lot of top players that are going to be going there.†Said Jones,"

LG - hook us up on this info too!

""It’s all ready a good program and from what I hear there is a lot of top players that are going to be going there.†Said Jones,"

haha...will do.

• Content Count:  349

I saw something that Roger Frazier has also committed for the 08 class. He'll be a JUCO transfer. He was a WR and a return man for LG on their first trip to the State Finals. Will be good to see him with Grothe again, and in high school, he was always a big threat whenever he returned the ball. Should be a good fit at USF.

I saw something that Roger Frazier has also committed for the 08 class. He'll be a JUCO transfer. He was a WR and a return man for LG on their first trip to the State Finals. Will be good to see him with Grothe again, and in high school, he was always a big threat whenever he returned the ball. Should be a good fit at USF.

yeah, we just need to hope and pray he qualifies academically...thats always been a problem for him.  ill tutor him personally if needed.  hes that good.

• Content Count:  349

yeah, we just need to hope and pray he qualifies academically...thats always been a problem for him.  ill tutor him personally if needed.  hes that good.

I didn't know him personally, but that doesn't surprise me that grades were a problem for him. Let's hope he can do it :)

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

How good are the 6 guys we have reeled in so far.  It doesn't look like they are getting a lot of love off Scout in terms of stars.  Or have they not been rated yet.

Archived