• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

vick

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,600
  • Days Won:  424

what are falcons waiting for?

wonder how nike feels since their statement weeks ago "that they are standing by vick"

Even with all that's come out, he's still innocent until proven guilty.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

smazza, i'm proud of you for not pulling out the race card here...

• Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

what are falcons waiting for?

wonder how nike feels since their statement weeks ago "that they are standing by vick"

Even with all that's come out, he's still innocent until proven guilty.

please

he would be fired by me for being associated with this crap-convicted or not

HE IS A ROLE MODEL AND THIS IS ONE OF MANY SCREW UPS, THE FINGER ,THE POT IN AIRPORT.HIS LACK OF ABILITIES

falcons and nfl will lose millions  if he plays.there will be so many sponsors pulling out vick'S 'head will spin.

BACKLASH WILL BE WORSE THAN IMUS SITUATION

HE WILL BE HISTORY WITHIN 30 DAYS

NIKE WILL BE DROPPING HIM SOON

WHO WOULD WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM

why should anybody go down with him.if you wait for a conviction you be be bankrupt by then

smazza, i'm proud of you for not pulling out the race card here...

vick isnt human

he is a disgrace to every living thing in the universe

• Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

he is a disgrace to every living thing in the universe

I couldn't agree more!

• Content Count:  1,981

And this whole time I thought it was his brother Marcus the one that was all screwed up in the head. I remember reading how some were hoping for the Falcons to draft Marcus so his brother could straighten his act. jeez. What worries me now is that with all the press that Dogfighting is getting that it might become an even more popular activity among the sickos in our society.

• Content Count:  1,911

HE IS A ROLE MODEL AND THIS IS ONE OF MANY SCREW UPS, THE FINGER ,THE POT IN AIRPORT.HIS LACK OF ABILITIES

Don't forget him spreading his std's.  Hey Mike you know you have an STD, how about using a condom?

get this guy out of the league. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I read the Grand Jury indictment from cover to cover.  If one-quarter of the allegations are true, and he is found guilty, he should definitely serve the maximum time allowed.  Unfortunately, most of the time plea bargains turn the sentences into probation. 

No animal should be treated that way.  You don't have to be an animal lover, just a compassionate human being to be disgusted by this sort of crap.

The fact is that the "gambling" aspect of dog fighting is the motivating factor. 

I am just waiting to see what, if any action the Falcons or the NFL will take and when.

I read the Grand Jury indictment from cover to cover.  If one-quarter of the allegations are true, and he is found guilty, he should definitely serve the maximum time allowed.  Unfortunately, most of the time plea bargains turn the sentences into probation. 

No animal should be treated that way.  You don't have to be an animal lover, just a compassionate human being to be disgusted by this sort of crap.

The fact is that the "gambling" aspect of dog fighting is the motivating factor. 

I am just waiting to see what, if any action the Falcons or the NFL will take and when.

there will be no probation with a conviction here

Archived