• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

vick

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

has big problems

and it isnt his inability to play qb in nfl

has he been released yet?

if convicted he should get maximum time

he appears to be quite a dirt bag as well as most overated football player in nfl

wonder how owner feels now signing those  bimonthly 385k pay checks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

I hope he sees plenty of jail time for this. What a scumbag.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I hope he gets boo'd everywhere next year.  He belongs in prison, for a long, long time.  Anyone that would electricute, hang, slam to the ground, etc any animal does not deserve to be in society.  Murduring a bunch of animals is just as bad as murdering a human, at least in my book.  I know the law doesn't look at it quite that harshly, but it is just disgusting.

Guest wildrover

I'm quite the fan of man's best friend and reading this story bothers me a lot  >:( It looks like the most he could get is six years for this which means he probably won't see a day in prison.  I don't know which bothers me more, thinking about the harm that came to those animals or that scumbag getting away with it. 

I hope he serves every last day of those 6 years.  And they should give him electro shock therepy too, and hang him within minutes of his life, so that he can feel the pain that he gave those dogs.

He should also be body slammed by a professional wrestler... better yet, an amateur wrestler that doesn't have good technique.  :X

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I hope he gets boo'd everywhere next year.  He belongs in prison, for a long, long time.  Anyone that would electricute, hang, slam to the ground, etc any animal does not deserve to be in society.  Murduring a bunch of animals is just as bad as murdering a human, at least in my book.  I know the law doesn't look at it quite that harshly, but it is just disgusting.

i hope he is throw out of league and never plays another down

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I couldnt believe it when i heard the details last night. i used to like they guy, now I cant see how anyone could. 

Isnt it a serial killer trait to kill and torture animals?  disgusting, weird and wrong is the best way to describe this. 

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

This really pisses me off. I am far from a PETA supporter. I love meat, i don't really hate on furs. However, I do have a place in my heart for animals.

I have volunteered at the local humane society on weekends, usually cleaning cages, walking dogs, showcasing at local places like Pet Smart for adoption, etc. I have never been to one, but one of the regular workers there had told me these types of dog fighting rings are some of the worst places you will ever visit. It's everything I've read about the Vick case.

Yes it could be worse, he could have murdered someone. However, this is very bad. It's taking defensless animals against their will and making them fighters for people's entertainment.

The sad thing is any dogs that are rescued from these places are put to sleep immediately because of their propensity.

I'd love nothing more right now then to see him thrown in jail, there was no reasons for his actions. He's a multimillionaire. He can entertain himself in any way he'd like. Dog Fighting is for poor jacks who can't afford to pay their rent and need something to occupy them on the weekends.

Why can't he just go to strip clubs like other millionaires.  If pac man got 16 games, Vick should be suspended indefinitely.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

IF convicted all involved should have fighting dogs sicked on them.  This whole case is just disgusting. 

Archived