• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How come no one talks about Cincy?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I agree - Cincy at RJS should be a lock win for USF.  Not saying Cincy isn't good, but if USF is going to take the next step into the Top 25, then this is a game they should win.  I do think Cincy is underrated.

P.S.  Rutgers is the most underrated this year - they will win the Big East.

Lock win?

They smoked us last year. It's far from a lock win, in fact, I think the only lock wins on our schedule are Elon and FAU. Every other team has the potential to beat us.

Smoked?...well I saw a defensive struggle until one certain head coach made some risky calls and the visiting team pressed a bit and made typical roadie mistakes.  Ugly loss...yes...smoked...I disagree but I wear my GnG googles with pride.  As for the locked comment, no such thing in the NBE.  Top to bottom, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY.

Cinncy should have good D talent. Depending on how the coaching staff manages it will determine Cincy's success.  I believe 7-5 would be good for them w/a first yr. coach.  6-6 likely.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure CJL will have us so pumped for the homecoming game, plus a chance to get back at them for such a bad performance on our part last year.

However, I do agree that we should not overlook this game, as they will come to RJS and try everything they can to beat us at home.

Archived